Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Hercules DJ Console RMX - Page: 4

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
1) Apply the changes explained in this guide:

http://ts.hercules.com/faqs/eng/her_eng_00364.pdf

2) Before launching Virtual DJ, In the DJ Control Panel, switch to ASIO audio mode, and in the ASIO tab, You should have the following:

- 44 Khz

- 16 bits

- 480 (10 ms)

The last setting (ASIO BUFFER SIZE) is the one you will need to modify. You can raise or lower it (one value at a time), then use VDJ for a while. If you still notice the problem, modify it again, and repeat until you find the correct setting for your computer.

geposted Mon 19 Jul 10 @ 8:35 am
i need help i bought the Hercules Rmx console and lost the CD drivers were could i download them because i herd you could but i dont know how could you please help me

geposted Fri 04 Feb 11 @ 3:35 am

geposted Fri 04 Feb 11 @ 4:03 am
I ran into an error recently. When I start Virtual DJ the RMX lights up but i get a message saying that there is an error in the ASIO sound card or that the settings are incorrect. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the latest drivers, but this hasn't solved the problem. I am using the latest version of PRO, although I get a similar message when using the older version of Virtual DJ that came with the RMX. Any help?

Forgot to say that everything worked before I upgraded to Pro.

geposted Thu 10 Feb 11 @ 10:17 pm
if your hercules dj console rmx has that error39 when you load the cd try to download or get a hercules steel cd it works ive been trying for a month and when i loaded the steel cd in there it popped right on. so good luck

geposted Thu 05 May 11 @ 10:45 pm
HI WHY MY HERCULES DJ CONSOLE RMX WHEN I AM PLAYING MUSIC IT MAKE A LITTLE BIT, SOUND LIKE THE MUSIC IS CUTTING I DONT KNOW WHY CUOLD YOU PLEASE HELP ME

geposted Thu 15 Nov 12 @ 12:13 am

geposted Thu 15 Nov 12 @ 8:14 am
espepePRO InfinityMember since 2009
I have this console rmx almost four years never had problem until now, I'm using with timecodes vinyl ,was working good and yesterday the problem on deck left side on the inputs 1-2 of this console starting to have this problem like its lossing signal and can't play the music it's getting crazy I start to see if I can switch to 3-4 input and work well the same turntable so now I would like to know if some can help me to fix o better if you know a place where I can take this console for service,I call Hercules they don't give any solution ,I live in los Angeles california ,city Inglewood thanks

geposted Thu 15 Nov 12 @ 7:31 pm
stuff that happens . Just ditched the old laptop and couldnt get it to work right when I loaded the rmx to the kicking new t4 and then realized that the cable was not working. I also deleted the old herc and then started fresh with the new rmx drivers. Make shure when you load it you do not plug in the rmx till the middle of the sequence when it askes for it. if you do your going to have a issue. the second thing is that the limited version of virt doesnt have the sound set up of the pro version. dont aske me why? it doesnt change the program but allows you to use it to the way it should be.. When you become pro there is so much more that you can get the rmx to do that you can customize the entire thing..

geposted Sat 17 Nov 12 @ 12:46 am

geposted Sat 17 Nov 12 @ 1:41 pm
i lost my installation key for my mk4 how can i retrieve it or who do i call to get it. have cd software please help

geposted Fri 07 Jun 13 @ 7:03 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

geposted Fri 07 Jun 13 @ 7:49 pm
i have a hercules rmx 2 upgraded vdj to 7.4 everythng was fine but when i switch the rmx on all lights comes on then goes off but only the shift ,mic,and mode lights that work ,all the other pads dont light up, but the console works . Anyone can help

geposted Fri 27 Sep 13 @ 9:14 pm
You've already posted your question twice at the end of someone elses thread in the PC forum.

Please don't dig up old threads, and do not post questions more than once.

Please read the forum rules.

geposted Sat 28 Sep 13 @ 6:19 am
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
and if you would have upgraded your version, there would be not a "no licnese user" below your name...;-)
( update/ upgrade is only possible to registered users)

geposted Sat 28 Sep 13 @ 2:32 pm
I have a problem with Hercules Rmx!!!! i plug it into the pc and it doesnt even blink. the mic on/off button lights up and thats it. doesnt reposnd, nor does it show or apear to have a problem in device manager. this realy sucks. have had problems and worked around it, n now i dont know how to get thru or around this one. one day it was working fine, the next it just stopped working. Can any1 perhaps indicate or knw, wat the problem is or maybe

geposted Thu 03 Oct 13 @ 6:37 pm
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
Connected to usb 3.0 ...this can cause an issue
hercules control panel installed...?

geposted Fri 04 Oct 13 @ 1:13 am
ghf75PRO InfinityMember since 2015
I have Virtual DJ Pro software, but my Hercules DJ Console RMX hardware is not working with it.

I had VDJ basic on my desktop & it worked fine. I recently purchased the VDJ Pro for my Laptop PC & now my hardware will not work....

Can someone help me please?

geposted Mon 21 Oct 13 @ 4:18 pm
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
Can you define "will not work"?

First, is it still installed and enumerated properly by your computer?

http://ts.hercules.com/faqs/eng/her_eng_00350.pdf

If this is the case, it should be automatically selected as the controller in the MAPPER tab.

Again, if this is correct, you have to configure the audio menu consequently to use the Rmx:

- Input : None

- Output(s): Headphone > Master Chan1/2 / headphone Chan3/4

-Soundcard: DJ Console Rmx,

then check the box APPLY EQ ON EXTERNAL SOURCES, then click APPLY.

geposted Tue 22 Oct 13 @ 7:43 am
ghf75PRO InfinityMember since 2015
I mean my hardware is not responding. When I move the fader on my hardware it doesn't show on my software.

I will try what you have posted & see what happens. I really appreciate your help!

thank you

geposted Wed 23 Oct 13 @ 6:32 pm
92%