Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Videomix with denon hc4500 and x500

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

jaakkoPRO InfinityMember since 2006

Just fooling around with webcam and my brand new setup (denon hc4500 and x500)!

Mix contains following tracks:
* Justin Timberlake feat. Timbaland - My Love (2007)
* Snoop Dogg - Sensual Seduction (2008)
* Gorillaz - Feel Good Inc. (2005)
* The Pussycat Dolls - Don't Cha (2005)
* Dirty Laundry - Calabria (2005)
* Sean Paul - We Be Burning (2005)
* Nelly Furtado - Say It Right (2007)
* David Guetta vs Egg - Love Don't Let Me Go (2006)
* Eric Prydz vs Floyd - Proper Education (2007)
* Justin Timberlake feat. Timbaland - My Love (Reprise) (2007)

It was quite hard to mix ten songs in 7 minutes! Any feedback is appreciated! Thanks :)

geposted Wed 06 Aug 08 @ 7:11 am

geposted Wed 06 Aug 08 @ 9:00 am
Once again another good job!!!

DJ TAO :)

geposted Wed 06 Aug 08 @ 1:15 pm
Thanks! Just One offtopic question. could anyone create a camera plugin with resizable output picture? In this video There could be just a little camera box on left bottom corner on the screen showing what i am doing.

geposted Thu 07 Aug 08 @ 7:42 am
hey jaakko

u just gave me a great idea for a vid mix mon...
will let u see it after it is completed

gonna be completely different from urs..... but u will see

geposted Thu 07 Aug 08 @ 9:04 am
jaakko wrote :
Thanks! Just One offtopic question. could anyone create a camera plugin with resizable output picture? In this video There could be just a little camera box on left bottom corner on the screen showing what i am doing.

I do this in post production for demos.
I record on my camera and separately record my video mix then just do a P.I.P. (picture in picture)

Like this one I did a while back to get a gig. The format is 70's to current music for this venue...
they wanted to see a short demo with several decades covered.. so I cranked this one out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ychgQj5P_PY

geposted Thu 07 Aug 08 @ 12:38 pm
Thanks for the hint! I tried to record the webcamera with camstudio at the same time and combined the videos with sony vegas. Here is the result:

It is a hard rock tracks mix, i found quite hard to mix rock music but i like the result the best video i have done so far :)

geposted Fri 08 Aug 08 @ 1:57 pm
jaakko, Nice mixing!

Im looking at getting the same set up as you, the denon 4500 and x500.....just wondering what skin you are using?

Will be upgrading from VDJ lite to the pro edition when i get the kit so will be able to get new skins.

geposted Sat 09 Aug 08 @ 10:56 am
Thank you! hc-4500 and x500 is definitely the best gear i have had so far because of the great jpboggis mapper (I will still use my old pair of xp-10s for very light mobile gigs and as a backup).

Iam using Virtual Vision skin (resized to 1920x1200) because it has the best beat grid system for mixing. There is also a skin for hc-4500 by dj format but i havent tried it yet. Mapper and skins are available after you have registered to pro.

PS: More feedback for the videos is always welcomed!

geposted Mon 11 Aug 08 @ 5:37 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)