Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: what tweaks should you make with virtual dj

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

just wondered what kind of "tweaks" I have been hearing about on other forums with other similiar pc mixing software ( who all praise vdj forum for support)

just wondered what kind of tweaks people have done that others should try to get better performance?

geposted Wed 06 Aug 08 @ 7:24 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
it really all depends firstly on what your running it on and then whether you are using vista or xp, i'm using vista and all i did was remove norton and everything is running fine

geposted Fri 08 Aug 08 @ 5:09 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
djvipindy wrote :
just wondered what kind of "tweaks" I have been hearing about on other forums with other similiar pc mixing software ( who all praise vdj forum for support)

just wondered what kind of tweaks people have done that others should try to get better performance?

Run the demo first and see what VirtualDJ performance is like before doing any tweaks to XP or Vista.

But as my mate Tayla has said, if your laptop/PC Norton AV on, get rid of that first. And if it a laptop or PC that is solely used for VirtualDJ, then I wouldn't put a AV on it,(if you are happy with that) or one that can be turned off when gigging.

Then go from there.

geposted Sat 09 Aug 08 @ 3:54 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)