Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: speed control for video cross fade

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

PtownDJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I like the smoothness of using the auto cross fade when mixing, but there are times its too slow, especially with cross fades using a dual window or sliding wipes... Is there a way of controlling the timing???

geposted Tue 02 Sep 08 @ 5:14 pm
Yes, Go to Config / Option / CrossFader (Full, Smooth, Cut, Scratch, Disabled...)

geposted Fri 05 Sep 08 @ 10:55 am
masterchui wrote :
Yes, Go to Config / Option / CrossFader (Full, Smooth, Cut, Scratch, Disabled...)

I don't think that is for the video crossfade. I think that is for audio crossfading if you are using the internal mixer on the software.

geposted Mon 08 Sep 08 @ 12:59 am
PtownDJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
This is true, i tried that and it makes no difference in the timing of the cross fade... Im surprised this hasnt been done becuase it would benefit so many of the longer wipes...

geposted Sun 21 Sep 08 @ 11:21 am
Yeah, I've notice the same thing, definately a bit on the slow side. If you happen to have a DMC2 or a DN4500 controller, then the JPBoggis mapper has options to control auto video crossfading- I use the DMC2 and have it set for 1 or 2 seconds I think.

Apart from that, I guess you'd have to write a plugin that moved the crossfader at the desired speed or something, or hope that they add an option for crossfade speed in the next version, or just make it a bit faster.

geposted Sat 27 Sep 08 @ 9:26 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
andytaylor125 wrote :
Yeah, I've notice the same thing, definately a bit on the slow side. If you happen to have a DMC2 or a DN4500 controller, then the JPBoggis mapper has options to control auto video crossfading- I use the DMC2 and have it set for 1 or 2 seconds I think.

Apart from that, I guess you'd have to write a plugin that moved the crossfader at the desired speed or something, or hope that they add an option for crossfade speed in the next version, or just make it a bit faster.

Seems like a simple plugin to me ;)

geposted Sun 28 Sep 08 @ 7:20 am
Signing up for another project I see huh Scott:)

geposted Mon 29 Sep 08 @ 2:41 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Doh! I need to get up-to-date with these others first. Gonna try and do that this evening, once things have settled down here...

geposted Mon 29 Sep 08 @ 6:09 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)