Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: DJ-IN-NORWAY

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hello dude!!

I wreat in a topic that you have a FUJITSU-SIEMENS AMILO D laptop. So i have a question.
I use a FUJITSU-SIEMENS AMILO D8850 laptop, and i want to know from wich side works the fan.
I mean, the air from the lap goes out from upside the lap or under the lap??
Everytime i put my hand on the fan i noticed that, in the upper side the air is colder and under the lap the air is hoder.
SO HOW IT WORKS WITH THE AMILO D??? HOP YOU ANDERSTUD ME AND GOING TO HELP.

THNX ALLOT.

OF CURSE ANY HITS FROM OTHER PEOPLE ARE SHURTENLY WELCOMED!!!!

geposted Sat 29 Jan 05 @ 3:25 pm
I have a laptop

the bottom of my laptop is VERY hot. i make a space where it's going to sit. this helps vent the heat when it sits for a long time.

you could set it next to a fan for maximum cool down. especially when at a gig.

bring a small fan with you. not a big fan, just something small.

you DO NOT want your laptop getting hot all the time. it will live about half as long as it could

geposted Sat 29 Jan 05 @ 9:50 pm
Careful with the fan it will blow dust into the computer you are best to set it down on a piece of metal to distribute the heat or purchase a chill pad cooling system
To answer your question the fan pulls from the bottom and shoots out in the back
Andre

geposted Sat 29 Jan 05 @ 10:57 pm

geposted Sun 30 Jan 05 @ 12:17 am
THNX allot for your replys dudes.!!!

geposted Sun 30 Jan 05 @ 12:26 am
BarglerPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Look for some reviews of those chillers. I've read a few and some of them (not sure which models or brands) did absolutely nothing to lower the internal temperature of the laptop.

geposted Sun 30 Jan 05 @ 7:18 am
keep those fans "free" ... I elevate my laptop with a few knobs, so that it stands above the table with a few inches... to let fee air in :)
And keep the fans clean

geposted Sun 30 Jan 05 @ 6:05 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)