Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: VDJ Testdrive Set

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

AdvokutPRO InfinityMember since 2010
So my Buddy granted me the option to record a lil set with his equipment and i would like to share this bit of entertainment with y´all who know tha capabilitys of VDJ :). The used equipment was 1 Numark tt1650+a vestax vmc02XXL mixer with a bcd3000 running on a desktop pc.

And here it is: http://www.filefactory.com/file/242d1f/n/nov2008_mp3

Normally i use a different DVS, so i was a little bit confused at times due to different button-selections on the bcd. The Set starts with some RnB going over to Rap and then into disco-dance-music :) I am djing with real vinyl for about 9 years and got into DVS 1 year ago. I hope you enjoy this set.

a little look at the playlist- for example:

T.I.- whatever you like
T.I- live your live
Leona Lewis- better in Time
Beyonce- if i were a boy
Slim Thug
M.I.A- Paper planes
wonderwall
franky goes to Hollywood
some techno

and so much more i cant even remember right now :)

And please, even through im a no-license-user i would like you to listen to this Set and if you would like to rate it please fell free to do so. Just dont start flaming for crack ;) Peace, one love. DJ special K

geposted Thu 20 Nov 08 @ 8:59 am
so...54 klicks and no response. I would really really like some of you fellow djs to rate my mixset. Please dont leave me in the dark. I really need the feedback cause where i live me and my partner are the only djs i know and 1 opinion aint enough for me. So please, if anyone could spare the 50min it takes to load and listen i would for sure appriciate it a lot. Thanx to yáll in advance :)

aaaand....bump :D

geposted Thu 27 Nov 08 @ 6:00 pm
I HEARD IT!! NICE..you used sample loops..

geposted Sat 29 Nov 08 @ 11:30 pm
oh man, thx sonido, thank you so much. i honestly believed i would get no answer at all. You made my day :)

But.... the only used sample-loop was the one in the beggining. If you mean the "sample-section"... if you mean loops like 8-bar loop there are plenty of them. But i did not want to use the samples because im not used to vdj and those functions and i didnt want to go chipmunk by accidentily hitting a sample at the wrong time or bpm.

But anyways. I know your along the community for a while now, you do know what your talking bout. So thx again. And if anyone else would like to let me know what they think....im here :) Peace

geposted Mon 01 Dec 08 @ 2:00 pm
bump

geposted Sun 14 Dec 08 @ 5:14 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)