- Hardware Manuals Index
- Reloop Index
- Beatmix 2
- Beatmix 4
- Beatpad 2
- Terminal Mix 4
- Terminal Mix 8
- Touch Display
MIXER & BROWSER
- CROSSFADER. Blends audio between left and right mixer channels.
- VOLUME. Adjust the Volume of each channel.
Hold SHIFT down and then use the Volume Faders with Fader Start-Stop operation (the deck will stop at the previously used Cue if the Volume Fader reaches the minimum position and will start playing if the Volume fader moves from the minimum position).
- LOAD. Press these buttons to load the selected track from the Browser to the left or right deck. The LED of the button will be on if the deck is loaded.
Hold the same button for more than 2 seconds to unload the same deck.
Hold SHIFT down and then use the left LOAD button to show/hide the Sideview of Browser and the right one to cycle though its available views (Automix, Sidelist, Karaoke, Sampler and Shortcuts)
- PFL. Press these buttons to send each channel to the Headphones Output channel for pre-listening.
Hold SHIFT down and then use the left PFL button to start/stop the Prelisten Player (controls available in the INFO window of Browser) and the right PFL button to start/stop Automix (will auto-mix tracks of Automix list)
- FILTER/LOW. Depending on the selected EQ Preset (rear switcher 32), either adjust the Low (Bass) frequencies or apply a High/Low-Pass Filter on each mixer channel.
- LOW/MID. Depending on the selected EQ Preset (rear switcher 32), either adjust the Low (Bass) or Mid (Middle) frequencies of each mixer channel. .
- EQ HIGH. Adjust the High (Treble) frequencies for each mixer channel.
- GAIN. Adjust the Gain of each mixer channel.
- MASTER VOLUME. Adjust the level of the Master Output. Hardware operation - movement not visible on the VirtualDJ GUI
- HEAPHONES LEVEL. Adjust the Volume Output of the Headphones Channel. Hardware operation – movement not visible on the VirtualDJ GUI.
- HEADPHONES MIXING. Adjust how the Channels and the Master Output blend at the Headphones Channel.
- AUX LEVEL. Adjust the Volume of the AUX Input of the rear panel. Hardware operation – movement not visible on the VirtualDJ GUI.
- REC. Use this button to cycle though the center mixer panels of the default VirtualDJ GUI (MIXER, VIDEO, SCRATCH and MASTER).
Hold SHIFT down and then use this button to start/stop the recording of your mixing with VirtualDJ.
- BROWSE ENC. Scroll through files of folders. Push the encoder to set focus to the next available/visible Browser window (Folders, Songs List and Sideview).
If the Prelisten Player is enabled (SHIFT+Left PFL), hold SHIFT down and then use the Encoder to fast seek through the pre-listened track.
If focus is on the Folders list, hold SHIFT down and then push the encoder to open/close the subfolders. If focus is on the Songs List, hold SHIFT down and then push the encoder to add the selected track to the Automix List. If the focus is on the Automix List, hold SHIFT down and then push the encoder to start/stop the Automix.