FRONT & REAR PANEL
- PHONES INPUT Connect a pair of Headphones to these sockets for monitoring using either a ¼” or 1/8" plug.
- MIC Input. Use this Input to connect a Microphone using XLR or TRS 1/4" type of plug and route its signal to the Master Output when the AUX/MIC switcher at the top panel is set to MIC or TALKOVER. The output level of this input is controlled from the top panel.
- AUX Input. Use this Input to connect an external media source such as Phone, i-Pod, CD Player etc, using 1/8" jack type of plug and route its signal to the Master Output when the AUX/MIC switcher at the top panel is set to AUX. The output level of this input is controlled from the top panel.
- POWER.INPUT. Connect the provided AC/DC Power Adapter to this socket and then plug the other end to an AC socket
- POWER.ON/OFF. After all the necessary connections are done, use this switcher to power on the unit
- MASTER OUT (BALANCED) Connect your amplifier using a pair of balanced XLR jacks. The level of this output is controlled by the MASTER VOL knob at the top panel
- MASTER OUT (UNBALANCED). Connect your amplifier using a pair of RCA cables. The level of this output is controlled by the MASTER LEVEL knob at the top panel
- USB Use a USB cable to connect the Reloop KUT with a USB port of your computer and allow the unit to send and receive audio and Midi signals
- BOOTH OUT Use a pair of RCA cables to connect the unit with your secondary output (e.g. for monitor). The level of this output is controlled by the BOOTH knob at the top panel.
- CH INPUTS. PHONO/LINE inputs are provided by RCA jacks (one for each Deck/mixer channel) to connect Turntables or CD Players. Use the PHONO/LINE switchers at the top of the panel to select a Source depending on the connected signal.
- USB IN LN/PH If DVS (Timecode) devices are connected to the LINE/PHONO Inputs, select LN/PH respectively for the timecode signal to be pre-amplified or not. When Timecode (DVS) is used, the Source selector switcher at the top panel should be at USB position.
- MIDI ON/OFF Set this switcher to ON, if you want the faders, knobs and switchers of the Reloop KUT to send MIDI signals to the computer. Note that MIDI is not necessary to be enabled for the unit to operate properly with VirtualDJ. When enabled though, the Mixer elements on the VirtualDJ GUI will follow the positions of the Hardware, thus Video mixing and recording will be properly working.
- FADER START If Fader Start is enabled from this switcher, the Left/Right VirtualDJ Deck will start playing automatically if the Volume Fader is moved from the minimum position to any other and automatically stop at the last Cue point when moved from any position to the minimum.