Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: [NEWS] VirtualDJ 8.0 Available ! - Page: 4

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

Make sure you've got the 'search karaoke' option turned on.

geposted Fri 23 May 14 @ 10:06 am
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
make also shure that karaoke will be displayed in the browser
( small little round button left of the folder browser)
browser options/ show only/ show karaoke

geposted Fri 23 May 14 @ 11:47 am
That's what I was referring to!

geposted Fri 23 May 14 @ 11:52 am
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
Sorry groovin...then i misunderstood you...thought you ment search not display....

geposted Fri 23 May 14 @ 11:56 am
Right my friends, in the search, I can get the songs and videos but not karaoke songs, this is my problem!

geposted Fri 23 May 14 @ 2:36 pm
On the top right hand side of the VDJ 7 browser there is a small icon (looks like the world/globe).

Click on the icon and make sure that you have 'show karaoke' selected.

geposted Fri 23 May 14 @ 2:44 pm
yucell2106 wrote :
Right my friends, in the search, I can get the songs and videos but not karaoke songs, this is my problem!

If you are asking question about version 7 then please open a new thread in the relevant section (PC Support etc).

If your question relates to version 8 then please make that clear as your last post was for version 7.

Thanks

geposted Fri 23 May 14 @ 2:51 pm
You mean the configuration button clicked on it and then video, but no "show karaoke" option, it is version 7

geposted Fri 23 May 14 @ 3:05 pm
Top right of the browser, not the whole screen.

the browser is the lower section which lists your songs.

geposted Fri 23 May 14 @ 3:12 pm
ok, understood now, just clicked on it and "show karaoke" option is already clicked and still cant get the karaoke songs, I can get audio and videos but no karaoke!

geposted Fri 23 May 14 @ 3:18 pm
hola me puede explicar si este virtual dj 8 es definitivo?¿?¿ o es para probarle .
saludos

geposted Fri 23 May 14 @ 3:57 pm
pardon, cant understand your language mate!

geposted Fri 23 May 14 @ 3:58 pm
hello could you tell me if this virtual dj 8 is to test? would come out when the final, I'm virtual dj pro.
regards

geposted Fri 23 May 14 @ 4:07 pm
DanobiPRO InfinityMember since 2010
sclavel wrote :
And finally, here it is. VirtualDJ 8 is now available for everyone.
Just grab it from the download page.

Still, as we said during the pre-release, VirtualDJ 8 has been thoroughly tested and is used daily by tens of thousands of professional users. But, it doesn't have the same level of maturity and testing as our previous VirtualDJ 7, which could rely on an engine that has been used and abused for the past 18 years by more than 150 million people.
So we encourage you to try and play with VirtualDJ 8, but if you have THE event of your life coming, VirtualDJ 7 is still available for when you need a proven rock-solid stability.

Hi. just a couple of questions. If I download the new version, does it overwrite the version I have already and do things like playlists remain stored? or is it like a brand new program and will I be able to have each on my desktop and decide which version I use for performance. I have a gig in a couple of weeks and would prefer to use version 7 until I'm more up to speed / comfortable with version 8. i assume all the skins from previous versions are available? I use a Stanton DJC.4

geposted Fri 23 May 14 @ 5:39 pm
Yes you can install both side by side with no issue.

Most v7skins will work but some may need updating for version 8.

geposted Fri 23 May 14 @ 5:49 pm
REPTILENEL wrote :
MY GEMINI G4V CONTROLLER WORKS FINE WITH MY VIRTUAL PRO7 BUT NOTHING WITH 8, I UPGRADED FIRMWARE AND STILL NOTHING, CAN ANYONE HELP

did you get it working

geposted Fri 23 May 14 @ 10:26 pm
jopinhoPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Hi,
First i am happy to see version 8, now i have a problem, i have al mine playlist mated in Itunes, when i open this in VDJ8
is completle mashed up, also i have dubbel numbers, or numbers from an other map, this drive me grazy..
what's going wrong????
Best Regards
Joop Zuurendonk
i am jusing a Mac Pro system 10.9

geposted Sat 24 May 14 @ 12:24 pm
quetarHome userMember since 2007
the beatgris under the wave is often false (CBG square under the wave), when all competitor get a perfect beatgrid and great synch VDJ stay as the V6 or V7, need some work on the detection

geposted Tue 27 May 14 @ 7:00 am
DJAZTKAPRO InfinityMember since 2006
So far so good...

geposted Tue 27 May 14 @ 11:50 pm
Apasionado desde que supe de la Versión 7, ahora con la nueva Versión, la 8, es una que en verdad me ha apasionado aun más mucho !!!. Desde que descargue esta nueva versión me ha parecido super que la hayan sacado ya para todo público. Felicitaciones Grupo Atomix !!!

geposted Thu 29 May 14 @ 3:19 pm
88%