Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Reloop Mixtour Pro (July 2024 release) support
I've been looking for a small midi controller for pub work that is more comprehensive than the DJ2GO2 and this seems to hit the spot, especially with stem support built in to it.

I'm guessing it will be mapped as usual but is this something worth pre-ordering or will support take quite a time after release?

Thanks!

geposted Sun 09 Jun 24 @ 11:17 pm
@djdad?

geposted Wed 12 Jun 24 @ 9:33 am
Looks very cool..

I have one question.. no actually 2 questions..

1) how would one adjust the pitch of tracks?
(besides using sync, which is obviously limited)

2) How would one navigate (on the fly), to different sections of a track without, jog/search feature ?

Especially love the Bag that they have created.. making it so portable .. (and reportedly only $39.99)

geposted Wed 12 Jun 24 @ 1:08 pm
Good questions. In my case for pub use with some EDM the sync is all that's needed, and I tend to never go delving in a track anyway. I use a mouse for that purpose but yes those are valid points.

It has a shift button so maybe that in conjunction with the pitch bend buttons could be used to alter the overall pitch possibly if required.

I think the good build quality and portable size outweigh those missing features for me.

geposted Wed 12 Jun 24 @ 1:24 pm
If you were beat mixing, then you would press sync (which in VDJ just matches the BPM) then if necessary adjust back and forth using the pitch/nudge option.

If you're not beat mixing then the track would load/play at the default tempo.

If for some reason you wanted to play something that's not the same BPM as the other track or not at the original tempo, then you'd do it via the skin.

The browse knob acts as a seek control.

geposted Wed 12 Jun 24 @ 1:33 pm
Still trying to ascertain a release date for this thing. Nothing has been posted since NAMM and DJ webstores are anything from 1st July to 15th August for pre order.

geposted Sun 16 Jun 24 @ 6:37 pm

geposted Tue 18 Jun 24 @ 8:51 am