Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Internet/Log In not working - Page: 1

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

Upadated to the new VDJ 7.4 and now none of my internet options work and I can not log in. Says Invalid Username/Password. Also underneath the log in button it says no internet connection? Any advice would be great. Thanks in advance.

geposted Wed 20 Mar 13 @ 7:29 pm

geposted Tue 14 Jul 20 @ 4:01 pm[ selected best answer by Rune (DJ-In-Norway) on Tue 14 Jul 20 @ 4:01 pm ]
Thank you.

geposted Wed 20 Mar 13 @ 8:30 pm
I'm having the same issue (no internet connection)

geposted Wed 27 Mar 13 @ 1:43 pm
Me too, I will now uninstall, then reinstall and see what happens.

geposted Sat 30 Mar 13 @ 7:07 am
No, it's still not showing internet connection.

Is there anything else I can do to fix this.

Thanks.

geposted Sat 30 Mar 13 @ 7:31 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
You get a \"No Internet connection\" message on the top, right side of the Browser ?

Make sure you run the latest version 7.4 from your Download Center.. http://www.virtualdj.com/download/updates.html
Disable your Antivirus and check if a Firewall setting is blocking the connection.

geposted Sat 30 Mar 13 @ 7:54 am
Still not working.
I have tried the "repair" option and have also uninstlled and reinstalled, but still not showing an internet connection, even when I am still logged in here.

I have no firewalls up and I am not running an anti virus.

Is there anything else I can try.

Thanks.

geposted Sat 30 Mar 13 @ 8:14 am
I've just purchased the PRO version and have re-installed the software and I too now have No Internet Connection.
All My Antivirus and Firewall settings have been checked and it's all good.!?

geposted Sat 04 May 13 @ 1:53 pm
I have the same problem, No Internet Connection.

geposted Fri 07 Jun 13 @ 4:52 pm
Ok, I guess I've joined the "NO INTERNET CONNECTION" club after holding off on the upgrade to latest version 7.4 and have a gig tonight. Anybody got any suggestions on the fix? Tried everything posted thus far

geposted Sat 22 Jun 13 @ 8:10 am
I am having several problems with vdj pro and with content unlimited.

I also get a no internet connection message when i know I am connected as everything else works. for starters, it takes a long time after I enter my password so get a logged in message. Then soon after, it says I'm not.

Another problem I'm having is that when i try to upload from the cache to a deck, it often takes a long time or freezes.

I have uninstalled and re-installed. it worked ok for about 20 songs then started acting up again.

Another problem i encountered is that I do an audio search for a song, save it to cache and when i load it to a deck, that title shows up but a different song plays!
Thanks for any help you can provide.

geposted Sat 22 Jun 13 @ 3:38 pm
Same problem. How to fix it?

geposted Fri 28 Jun 13 @ 10:10 am
Semi-same issue here.
When I log in, it takes forever to take my credentials and apply them.

Refreshing cache takes HOURS, IF, it goes through at all.

Some, but not all songs dropped on a deck from cache will freeze vdj for 10-15 seconds before loading the song. (in the DJ world, during a live gig, 10-15 seconds is really more like an eternity)

System Resources:
Operating System
MS Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1
CPU
Intel Core i5 @ 2.40GHz 129 °F
Sandy Bridge 32nm Technology
RAM
8.00 GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 665MHz (9-9-9-24)
Motherboard
Dell Inc. 0MFNCV (CPU) 137 °F
Graphics
Generic PnP Monitor (1600x900@60Hz)
(Illegal Vendor ID)
Hard Drives
733GB Seagate ST9750420AS (SATA) 101 °F
Optical Drives
HL-DT-ST DVD+-RW GS30N
Audio
Realtek High Definition Audio

Also looking for some feedback.

Thanks
Brew

geposted Fri 28 Jun 13 @ 12:57 pm
Just purchased and installed FRESH.

Same issue. Can't login. BOO!

Not impressed so far VDJ.

geposted Fri 28 Jun 13 @ 4:15 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
the issue we had with the COntentUnlimited Service should be fixed by now. Please Logout and Login again.
PilotGav, you visited our Chat Live but you disconnected about 3 times, without answering my question. Please try to login again. Your issue seems different. Could be related to your bad Internet connection.

geposted Fri 28 Jun 13 @ 4:50 pm
If you mean after the HOUR I waited for a chat support operator to come on - yes I probably wasn't there at that point.

My 150 Mbps down / 10 Mbps up internet connection is rock solid.

Where do I go for a refund?

geposted Fri 28 Jun 13 @ 8:55 pm
necilPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I purchased VDJ Just now but can not login to the internet. There is a message appearing "We cannot connect to the Virtual Dj Servers. Please Make sure that you are connect to the internet". So I couldn't Licence the software and couldn't use it. Everything is ok on the computer. I have no firewall at all. I have a fast internet connection. Please fix this problem.

geposted Wed 24 Dec 14 @ 1:45 pm
I have virtual dj 8 cannot log in to licence my product keeps saying no inter net connection checked everything help!

geposted Wed 07 Jan 15 @ 12:00 pm
I have the same problem. Any advice?

I got the computer from my brother and I think he broke something, help anyone?

geposted Mon 12 Jan 15 @ 5:18 pm
hola problema "You are now logged in as in VirtualDJ
You can close this window now " no funciona y no conecta queda pagina tildada

geposted Fri 05 Apr 19 @ 1:15 am
91%