Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Numark Mixtrack 2 - Page: 2

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Move the Master video output window to your secondary screen, then double-click inside that window. It should maximize the Video to full screen.

geposted Thu 16 Oct 14 @ 7:12 pm
yrensHome userMember since 2014
voilà j'ai un problème avec ma table de mixage Numark pro 2 : au bout de 10 minutes le logiciel virtual dj 8 me dit d'apporter une licence comme quoi je l'ai acheter, du coup la table de mixage n'est plus synchro avec le logiciel merci de me répondre !!

geposted Mon 20 Oct 14 @ 8:19 pm

geposted Mon 20 Oct 14 @ 10:02 pm
Hi everyone.
I just bought numark 2 USB controller but it's currently in shipment.
It says it comes with virtual dj LE
i already have virtual dj pro 8 on my laptop, will it work on this turntable?

geposted Thu 30 Oct 14 @ 12:16 am
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
If you are using VirtualDJ V8 Pro Infinity, you Controller will be supportet.
But actually there is no Pro Licence assinged to your account.
If you are using the current V8 Home Free Version, your controller will be supportet in a trial mode for 10 min after every lauchn of Home free.

geposted Fri 31 Oct 14 @ 4:33 am
I just got the Numark Mixtrack Quad.

I installed the Virtual DJ 7.4 that came with it. I'm able to load the track, use all other controllers except play.. I cannot play the tracks on both all decks. I then loaded downloaded the Virtual Dj 8 from your site just for testing. I'm able to play the track through VDJ8, but i get no sound though headsets from all decks.. When i open VDJ8, i get this message "Virtual DJ - No soundcard // Mixtack Quad failed to initialize"

From Audio Settings:
1. Output : Speaker + Headphones selected
2. Card : Numark Mixtrack Quad selected

OS in use
1. Windows 8.1 64-bit

Please assist cause i've already exhausted everything i know...

geposted Sat 06 Dec 14 @ 5:47 am
elsamayHome userMember since 2014
I have a new mixtrack pro and I cannot get any sound out of my computer or when hooked up to speakers. Do I need a RCA cable from my speakers to the mixtrack pro? Thanks!

geposted Wed 10 Dec 14 @ 11:12 pm
Rappin' Zack wrote :
I have a Mix Track 2 and when I practice at home everything is great. I did a Wedding not to long ago and every time I touched the scratch pad the channel would freeze up and I would have to reboot the program. I was able to use my Ipad as back up. When I got home I hooked everything back up and it works like a charm. I was wondering if this has happened to any one else? If so is there a solution? I'm wondering if it has to do with the internet. Does it need to be connected to WiFi? If that's the case. What do I do if there is no WiFi? I plan on upgrading to the pro version but I have a few more events to do before I have the money.

I had the same problem with VDJ 7 on my old laptop. Every time I tried to scratch, whether at home or in the bar. I just resorted to not scratching. Having bought a new laptop (much much more powerful) and VDJ8, I can scratch fine. I'm using the same controller (mixtrack pro 2), I just think it's that the laptop is powerful enough to handle it now

geposted Tue 03 Feb 15 @ 6:19 am
I created a vdj account on my PC, then bought a Numark Mixtrack pro II, I tried to login and use my controller on my laptop but it won't connect, but then tried it back on my PC and it worked ?? Any suggestions on how to get it working on my laptop ??

geposted Tue 17 Feb 15 @ 12:32 pm
hi guys . i'v got a question . i'v got a laptop and a desktop pc , i want to buy a virtual dj licence is there any way to use it on both devices?

geposted Fri 17 Apr 15 @ 5:32 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Yes, 2 machines is fine, just install on each machine and log in.

geposted Fri 17 Apr 15 @ 6:03 pm
Buenas Vieras que tengo una duda tremenda Tengo el VirtualDj 7.0 Pro instalado y xq sera que desde hace poco tiempo atrás conecto mi controladora Numark Mixtrack Pro y con los mapping ya instalados en su respectiva carpeta y todo mi numark no respondo y cuando quiero hacer scrash y suelto el vinilo, ya se detiene la música x completo y la única forma de hacerlo sonar es poniéndole el dedo encima al vinly mantenerlo hay hasta que termine la canción para poderla escuchar.. AYUDAAAAAAAAAA XFA (Y)

geposted Thu 30 Jul 15 @ 1:31 am
Sorry, this is a English speaking forum only. Please try one of our other forums.

geposted Thu 30 Jul 15 @ 1:50 am
Is there any way how to reset the sample order and configure which sample is on which pad? I have recording some new ones but I cannot play them since there are the preloaded samples, which I no longer want. Please help.

geposted Mon 18 Jan 16 @ 10:41 pm

geposted Tue 19 Jan 16 @ 3:20 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
zelo228 wrote :
Is there any way how to reset the sample order and configure which sample is on which pad? I have recording some new ones but I cannot play them since there are the preloaded samples, which I no longer want. Please help.

In version 8, there are several ways..
1. Use the List view of the Sampler (instead of the Trigger Pad one) . Not available in LE mode.
2. Manually edit the bank.xml file you will find in the /Sampler folder.
3. Create a new Bank and add one by one the samples you want with the order you want.

geposted Tue 19 Jan 16 @ 7:04 pm
I actually used the MixTrack Pro 2 for years as my primary controller.
There are some great tips online for optimizing your computer for use with this particular controller. It is always best I found when doing a gig to run it into an external live audio mixer (something small...for years I used an Allen & Heath Zed10FX as my primary front end between the controller and the speakers...better control of gain and EQ and I can use a better mic pre for my wireless and booth mic which is just a straight SM58). I have since upgraded to a pair of Denon DN-S1200 CD/USB/Controller decks with a DN-X120 mixer and I use an Akai LPD8 for triggering samples and adjusting effects in the box) and have an iPad on another stereo strip in case the computer/controller goes down and it has happened to me once. I still intend to use the MTP2 as a ceremony system with a backup laptop.
My biggest issue with the MTP2 is the sound card wasn't that great and used a standard WASAPI driver instead of an ASIO2 driver, which means less latency and better sound quality. Also, if you're having freezing issues and you're comfortable with using the more administrative functionality of Windows 7 (i.e. msconfig, services, etc), there are several guides that can disable a lot of things that hog system resources. One thing I found was the biggest help was remove the battery as power management software can eat up a lot of system resources, especially on an older laptop. Moving your boot drive onto an SSD also helps a lot too. Running your library off USB3 if the library is an external drive helps a lot too.
VDJ8 should recognize it and map it right away, and as far as audio is concerned, play around with the settings and do some mixes, record them and make sure system logging is enabled as part of the diagnostic process, especially when preparing to take this machine gigging. Also bring a backup laptop, or if your system is capable of running without a computer, bring a flash drive or CDs with the top hits and most requested songs and make sure it's ready to go at a moment's notice.
Also in some cases, I'd recommend reinstalling Windows altogether...you'd be amazed how much your system's performance improves with a virgin build of Windows. Even OS 10.x.x in the Mac world needs a reinstall every so often too.

geposted Tue 19 Jan 16 @ 8:19 pm
My Mixtrack is older . I am using the New Virtual Dj pro .No Money

geposted Thu 15 Sep 16 @ 8:28 pm
I have a question about this. If I have the license for this controller and a soundcard can I use both at the same time considering I have both licenses?

geposted Mon 19 Dec 16 @ 11:34 am
By soundcard do you mean a USB audio interface? just taking the sound from laptop and passing to speakers? If you have a controller license, then your controller and audio interface will both work with that controller.

geposted Mon 19 Dec 16 @ 11:39 am
75%