Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: VirtualDJ 7 (4 & 2 Decks) MultiFx Skin - Page: 5

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

as the title implies,its already 4 decks.works great while using the deck swap code...map this to a button available on both sides of a controller...
device_side 'left' ? deck 1 leftdeck ? deck 3 leftdeck : deck 1 leftdeck : deck 2 rightdeck ? deck 4 rightdeck : deck 2 rightdeck

geposted Mon 15 Sep 14 @ 4:14 am
DJLokkePRO InfinityMember since 2012
thetracker510 wrote :
as the title implies,its already 4 decks.works great while using the deck swap code...map this to a button available on both sides of a controller...
device_side 'left' ? deck 1 leftdeck ? deck 3 leftdeck : deck 1 leftdeck : deck 2 rightdeck ? deck 4 rightdeck : deck 2 rightdeck

sorry, but are you shure that this will work for version 8. if i see it right it is only the 2-deck version avaiable within the download-center

geposted Mon 15 Sep 14 @ 8:17 am
hello djdad...thanks for creating this killa skin and it worked absolutely PERFECT with laptop win8/64bit/apc40...INCL. the "multirack fx panel"...but:
- after the last update of vdj8 pro (2-3 days ago) the skin is missing the "multifx racks" and CRASHES when tryin to open/select the FX!? very bad because i love this skin and want it to work again :( can u help? ...i know u have been asked this before but in my case EVERYTHING worked nicely...until the (last) vdj8 pro automatic online-update for new version/bugfixing (i guess)
-is there a way to make the top waveform/gridmarkers bigger...and/or the "key" display bigger.....my eyesight is getting weaker and i need to see things better in the club when playin :( ?
...another question off-topic: would a novation twitch NATIVELY work with VDJ8...like would the touchstrips work?what about the slicer?
...thanks in advance

geposted Mon 17 Nov 14 @ 2:56 pm
DJLokkePRO InfinityMember since 2012
Hello, are there any news about a 4-Deck-Version?
;-)
Lokke

geposted Tue 25 Aug 15 @ 5:41 am
DJLokke wrote :
thetracker510 wrote :

sorry, but are you shure that this will work for version 8. if i see it right it is only the 2-deck version avaiable within the download-center

correct....

geposted Tue 25 Aug 15 @ 6:05 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Multi FX skin has been updated to version 1.04

Changelog:
Fixed Rack FX panels having the same width when 3 slots are selected.
Added Loop Roll mode
Added Loop quantize button
Added Loop back mode
Fixed Inverted Rhtyhmwaves
Fixed Sampler Volume

Link : http://www.virtualdj.com/plugins/index.html?addonid=16726

geposted Sun 06 Sep 15 @ 11:52 am
your skin is super !!!! i sing and i d'like the button key .
Your skin can memorise the key from the on ?
with two decks how to have 1024x768 ?
(i'm french)

THANK YOU

geposted Fri 06 Nov 15 @ 9:49 am
Muchas Gracias por esos aportes tu trabajo es magnifico esta chingon mi hermano

geposted Sun 03 Jan 16 @ 9:43 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)