Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: VirtualDJ 8 - Controller by DennYo - Page: 16

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

Denny F. wrote :
d_soca_dj wrote :
Just install_controllerhdbydennyo: When I trigger Sampler Instruments It's switching off the deck audio, tried every thing to get audio back. I have to log off then back on to get back my audio? can you help? v8.2 b3471. Thanks again for this update enjoying except for this problem

hi there, i can't reproduce this bug. Please check this problem with the default VirtualDJ Skin.

Ok will try soon

geposted Wed 02 Nov 16 @ 3:39 pm
hi Denny

Great job on the new skin , but i am having a few issues ...

1) is there a 4 deck variation ? i click on 4 decks but i only see 2 channel faders and 2 decks... (without a controller connected)

2) when you click browser to make the file explorer bigger there is no more small decks to see the song progress,that was useful..

3) the prelisten on the left side is not so practical anymore (for me at least) i liked it in the center better like on the previous version

great work , and keep the good things coming !

geposted Thu 03 Nov 16 @ 3:00 pm
romeodan wrote :
hi Denny

Great job on the new skin , but i am having a few issues ...

1) is there a 4 deck variation ? i click on 4 decks but i only see 2 channel faders and 2 decks... (without a controller connected)

2) when you click browser to make the file explorer bigger there is no more small decks to see the song progress,that was useful..

3) the prelisten on the left side is not so practical anymore (for me at least) i liked it in the center better like on the previous version

great work , and keep the good things coming !

1) Click the "SKIN" button an change to 4 "Deck swap". A 4 big Deck Version coming soon.
2) Comming soon
3) Not in planning. Sorry

geposted Thu 03 Nov 16 @ 3:09 pm

geposted Thu 03 Nov 16 @ 9:45 pm
BlasDjMix wrote :

nice

geposted Thu 03 Nov 16 @ 9:50 pm
Wish you would make a mode where there is no mixer area....

geposted Fri 04 Nov 16 @ 10:30 am
Djratedxxx919 wrote :
Wish you would make a mode where there is no mixer area....

+1

geposted Mon 07 Nov 16 @ 2:27 pm
Hi, your new Dennyo Controller HD, does not work on osx10.7.5, just tried,and no skin shows up only the gray background...
can you help me out denny?
thank you

geposted Tue 08 Nov 16 @ 11:04 am
Definitely need the Big option back soon. The small option is hard to read.

geposted Tue 08 Nov 16 @ 1:28 pm
visionz5 wrote :

+25921986565 LOL ;-)

geposted Wed 09 Nov 16 @ 6:38 am
djtyme209 wrote :
visionz5 wrote :

+25921986565 LOL ;-)

Please give me a little time

geposted Fri 11 Nov 16 @ 11:57 am
vdj_pARtybOy wrote :
Hi, your new Dennyo Controller HD, does not work on osx10.7.5, just tried,and no skin shows up only the gray background...
can you help me out denny?
thank you

Sorry i doesn't have MAC.
My Idea:

Is this problem in the new version also?

geposted Fri 11 Nov 16 @ 12:14 pm
Denny F. wrote :
djtyme209 wrote :
visionz5 wrote :

+25921986565 LOL ;-)

Please give me a little time

yes sir take your tyme :-) your skin (the old version) is the only one i use. i modded it to my liking...but i wear glasses and its hard to see small to i Luv the 2-Deck Bottom Extra Big View :-) it the only one i use

geposted Fri 11 Nov 16 @ 12:46 pm
Hi Denny

a small problem...

it is really hard to see the last 2-3 folders with the prelisten on top of them,on the left lower side now

is there an alternative place it can be placed ,like in the previous version of the skin in the center low position ?

thanks a lot

geposted Thu 17 Nov 16 @ 9:52 pm
d_soca_dj wrote :
Denny F. wrote :
[quote=d_soca_dj]Just install_controllerhdbydennyo: When I trigger Sampler Instruments It's switching off the deck audio, tried every thing to get audio back. I have to log off then back on to get back my audio? can you help? v8.2 b3471. Thanks again for this update enjoying except for this problem

hi there, i can't reproduce this bug. Please check this problem with the default VirtualDJ Skin.

Ok will try soon

I reinstalled VDJ now your skin works fine

geposted Thu 17 Nov 16 @ 10:16 pm
Any update on the Big option to come back soon?

geposted Tue 20 Dec 16 @ 12:55 pm
visionz5 wrote :
Any update on the Big option to come back soon?

+7895453 LOL im waiting also...us Blind DJ's LOL need it :-)

geposted Thu 22 Dec 16 @ 12:42 am
edoutPRO (OEM)Member since 2014
Hello Denny
In the Automatic play, I'm wondering if you could make a window to open, for putting the end of the First Wave to fit on the fade of the second Wave and to prélisten it?. In fact it should be a BIG Wave's editor(like the one which exist on the Automix editor, but when we have many songs, we can't see or fit well the both waves). During the mix, it is useful to see very well the both Waves et to fit them together to the fade, and the Tempo match. Thanks. If you need money for doing it , please let me know. to : belange40@hotmail.fr

geposted Thu 05 Jan 17 @ 9:25 am
SintarPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Hey mate,

Its beautiful, cheersThanks for the new HD version. Any chance of a version with a smaller control area like the 'small' version on the old version?
The vast vast majority of the time id never use any of those functions on screen, the minimal version was awesome.

Anywho, thats just me of course, always have the last version otherwise. Thanks again for all the work, best skin for me!

geposted Sun 15 Jan 17 @ 12:55 pm
CueItUpPRO InfinityMember since 2014
Is it possible to make the MASTERDECK follow the live deck automatically like the default skin? I would prefer not to set it manually but can't seem to find a setting for that.

Thanks!

geposted Mon 30 Jan 17 @ 4:21 am
90%