Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: VirtualDJ 8 - Controller by DennYo - Page: 17

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

Bumping this up to see if Dennyo has any time to add the additional items to this skin soon. :)

geposted Wed 21 Jun 17 @ 12:09 pm
hello denny I always use your skin but I would like you to add some things ... I use ddj rx the pads have colors, you can put colors that correspond to the colors of the ddj rx pads
Thank you very much you are the best

geposted Sat 19 Aug 17 @ 1:49 pm
BlasDjMix wrote :
hello denny I always use your skin but I would like you to add some things ... I use ddj rx the pads have colors, you can put colors that correspond to the colors of the ddj rx pads
Thank you very much you are the best

Hello BlasDJMix,

the color pads coming soon.

You can show the browser. Turn off the Wave.

geposted Tue 22 Aug 17 @ 4:53 am
I already discovered the configuration, I just hope the colored pads are the best

geposted Thu 24 Aug 17 @ 9:29 pm
Hi Denny. I've been using the controller skin for a good while now and I'm very pleased with it. I do however have a request for a slight tweak that would help me out. Would it be possible to make some of the icons flash when they have been activated? I have a custom button set up for pitch lock and occasionally I forget to turn it back off after I've used it. Also sometimes when I activate the echo function I forget to disengage this also! I was just hoping that it might be easy to add an option to make these flash (the same way the battery icon does when the power is disconnected) so I'm reminded to turn it off. Thanks.

geposted Sun 03 Sep 17 @ 9:26 pm
hey Denny your "other" skin Controller by DennYo is the "only" skin i use mainly because
#1 - i can turn off waveforms
#2- i wear glasses so its hard to see & use "Extra Big View"
#3- i luv the view of your white jog wheels with the BPM & remain/elapsed info

i would luv to use your new skin but it has no "Extra Big View" ive seen other DJ's ask for this also i'll keep my fingers crossed :-) having no Extra Big view is the "only" thing stopping me from using this new skin which i want to because of the pads... Thanx Sir

geposted Mon 04 Sep 17 @ 12:43 am
hello to you and thank you for your job
I have a problem with my beloved skin and I want your help
I am using Controller by DennYo 4 and in the order deck swap of 1 the deck 4 does not appear totally while working but it is not enough while the other command 4 deck swap of 2 is OK
this is what I do in my two laptop win7 is my system
if you can help thank you

geposted Mon 04 Dec 17 @ 5:09 pm
Hello again
I could have an older version of it Controller by DennYo
does my problem solve?

geposted Thu 07 Dec 17 @ 11:56 am
Hello DennYo, do you accept some form of "order" ? if I draw the skin, could you do the code? Do you accept any form of payment, commission?

geposted Thu 28 Dec 17 @ 5:03 am
Hi DennYo, i wanted like so many other like to thank you on for the brilliant job that you have done with the skin. wanted to bring to your attention that when i select your skin i get a big white box in the background.what is the story with this?

geposted Fri 23 Mar 18 @ 4:53 am
DjGdanyPRO InfinityMember since 2014
I'm using the controller HD by DennYo on a Mac
for some reason when ever I minimize the skin I get this big square white box on the screen and it doesn't go away until I close the skin.
Can you help me with that issue.

Thank you

geposted Tue 03 Apr 18 @ 5:53 pm
is there a way to add my company logo on the jog wheels of the skin, i saw someone has done this on your skin in a youtube tutorial video.

geposted Thu 19 Apr 18 @ 8:40 pm
24467PRO SubscriberMember since 2014
ProfLee wrote :
Note:

The option:

SongPosLine

appears twice in the pulldown dialogue.

geposted Sun 22 Apr 18 @ 1:16 am
DjGdany wrote :
I'm using the controller HD by DennYo on a Mac
for some reason when ever I minimize the skin I get this big square white box on the screen and it doesn't go away until I close the skin.
Can you help me with that issue.

Thank you

I have the some problem on mac, when i minimize the skin i see the white box and i can't re open the skin, can you help me, this problem is only for mac, for pc work good
Thank you

geposted Mon 04 Jun 18 @ 11:40 pm
This has been fixed in the latest early access build (4430).

geposted Sun 10 Jun 18 @ 3:35 pm
Könnte mir einer passend zum Skin den Videoskin ändern in Bezug auf Jogwheels und Farbe???
Verwendeter Skin:

Broadcast Fenster 1:

Broadcast Fenster 2:

geposted Mon 18 Jun 18 @ 10:45 am
Once you add a track to the deck, it automatically adds a hot cue in which you can't scrub the track anymore on the deck. Once you delete the hot cue, you can scrub again. Is this a flaw in the skin? Please help, I like this skin.

geposted Tue 19 Jun 18 @ 3:12 am
Could someone change me the colours and jogwheels from the broadcast video skins, to my photos?
You should only change the colour from red to yellow and the jogwheels.

Verwendeter Skin:

Broadcast Fenster 1:

Broadcast Fenster 2:
[/quote]

geposted Tue 19 Jun 18 @ 9:24 am
Mr.TymePRO InfinityMember since 2017
visionz5 wrote :
Definitely need the Big option back soon. The small option is hard to read.

exactly what ive been asking for.. but it gets ignored LOL i guess they dont think about djs like me who wear glasses & its hard to see tiny stuff LOL

geposted Fri 22 Jun 18 @ 3:07 am
Hi
could Noone help me to change the Videoskins with changing color and jogwheels?

Chris

geposted Tue 03 Jul 18 @ 12:11 pm
95%