Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: V8 but by FRUiT - Page: 35

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

Fruit wrote :
Can't you use the Browser Tweak app by DjDad for this ?

Unfortunately not.

djdad wrote :
The Fruit skin is having the browsers as <define> elements, and Browser Tweaks cant handle those at the moment.

geposted Tue 22 Aug 17 @ 5:38 pm
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Oh, yes that's true ^^ sorry lol

geposted Tue 22 Aug 17 @ 6:11 pm
Hi just wondering how can I make the track info font color to white so its easy to ready from a far (Time info next to waves)

geposted Tue 05 Sep 17 @ 8:08 pm
Hi Fruit, would just like to mention I have now used your skin on 7 weddings successfully.

The indicator for smart_play works fine (could be brighter, but, I can live with it).

I use it coupled with pitch_lock and pitch_reset when switching in and out of beat mixing, works great.

Once again thanks.

Cheers
Les.

geposted Tue 05 Sep 17 @ 10:00 pm
Thx for that feedback my friend. Cheers !

geposted Tue 10 Oct 17 @ 11:47 pm
Hi fruit i am new to your blog i would like to know if you could make a button to move downdeats as i have tried the one you already have and cannot manage to to map it to a controler thankyou

geposted Fri 10 Nov 17 @ 9:19 am
Hi,

Moving the downbeat on the beat grid with a controller is NOT dependant on the skin you are actually using. VDJ brings a few actions you can map to move cbg grid / downbeat such as "adjust_cbg".

"adjust_cbg" adjusts the beat grid. "adjust_cbg +2" moves the start bar ( < downbeat) from 4:4 by 2.

However, there are such preset buttons in my skin. Just below the 'TAP' gray button near the BPM value on the main screen layout (two little arrows). RIGHTCLICK these to move the downbeat, leftclick to move the grid slightly.

There's also a 'grid tools' widget in the controller layout of my skin to achieve that goal.

Cheers :)

geposted Sat 11 Nov 17 @ 3:33 pm
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Fruit made this before they did.....Lol..Lol. Good JOD Dj

geposted Wed 14 Mar 18 @ 3:01 am
Awesome work on this skin. I love it. Although I am having an issue where the Effect Panel on deck 1. I have a DN-MC3000 Controller and the default skin works fine. What happens is that only the first effect works with my controller buttons, and the effects always change back to something else after I reload the program.

I just had the idea to change to the default, set my filters and switch back to your skin. It is working now. Posting anyway in case someone else has this problem.

Keep up the good work!

geposted Tue 19 Jun 18 @ 5:26 pm
Might I inquire as to how to alter the V8 but skin to obtain inverse coloration? Is it simple enough for a total newb to do or do I wait for someone to post a ready-made version?

Right now, I use VDJ 7.4 with an inverse skin made with the Skin Resizer tool.

geposted Thu 28 Jun 18 @ 12:09 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
This skin has a daylight mode if that's what you are asking.

geposted Thu 28 Jun 18 @ 12:32 pm
I already told him that in this thread three days ago. I guess that's why he's here.

@Cap - investigate the various menus available in the skin...

geposted Thu 28 Jun 18 @ 4:38 pm
djdonnPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hi, curious about a couple things.

I have an MSI laptop. i7 2.8ghz, 24gb ram, nVidia GPU with 2gb ram. Win 10 with latest updates. Latest version of VDJ.

With the default VDJ skin, looking at task manager, VDJ uses barely 1% CPU and about 0% GPU at idle. No songs loaded. Just the program started and sitting idle.

With the V8 but by fruit skin, looking at task manager, VDJ uses 3-4% CPU and about 25% GPU at idle. No songs loaded. Just the program started and sitting idle.

Is there a reason for this?

I'm not looking at this as a 'problem'. I'm more curious about what's running behind this skin that is using resources at idle.

Also, when a multiple bpm analysis is used, the arrows below the bpm number to line up the beats correctly does not work.

geposted Fri 14 Dec 18 @ 4:08 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
The fruit skin is a bit bigger than the default skin. You can also try to turn experimentalSkinEngine to yes, this should reduce cpu usage further.
(auto only enables it for the default skin)

geposted Fri 14 Dec 18 @ 4:33 pm
Heya Fruit this is still my go to skin, I did notice a little glitch when selecting 'splitted' waveforms

The playhead marker sticks down into the mixer/master select area.

I also had a small glitch where if I loaded songs while viewing the 'master area' the gain knobs would be set wrong when I went back to the mixer section but I tried to repeat it today to take a picture but it didn't happen. If I see it again I will take pics of it.

No major issues to report with vdj 2018 and your skin it's been working great.

geposted Fri 21 Dec 18 @ 5:59 pm
Hi all,

The action browser_zoom stopped working on this skin, but still works on the default skin.

I removed the zip, and reinstalled the skin, but I have the same behaviour, with the browser zoom button highlighting when I run the action, but no browser pop-up.

Have you experienced this?

Thanks,

Alex

geposted Sun 06 Jan 19 @ 8:03 am
Reinstalling the whole of VDJ fixes the problem on my desktop, now my issue is that the program doesn't appear in the list to of programs to remove on my laptop. I'm gonna have to figure that out.

geposted Sun 06 Jan 19 @ 6:30 pm
Okay, it was just Allow browser zoom that I had unchecked in the skin option dropdown...

geposted Mon 07 Jan 19 @ 2:08 am
Ok I am a little confused with the skin. The one feature that I dislike is the browser zoom. However, no matter if I have it checked or not, it does not matter, i start typing in the browser window and bam, overtakes the skin.

Is there somewhere else where this can be disabled?

geposted Tue 05 Feb 19 @ 5:32 am
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
Notice that too on one of the machine. Browser zoom expands on its own for like 13 seconds as you type in browser window and then its collapse on its own back to normal.

geposted Thu 07 Feb 19 @ 3:25 am
90%