Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Where are the DEVS... - Page: 3

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Jeez!!,........... You guys that are disgruntled, ya know VDJ7 is a rock solid program and has been. You can still use it! No one said you had to stop using it! The team developed VDJ8 to a point at which they felt it was time, to let those choosing to, try it out, find problems and continue with the development of 8. They said this is a BETA version, try it out. BETA version, BETA, if your lost here, google what a BETA version is (apparently some of you don't understand). No one at Virtual DJ told me I HAD to use 8! They said give it a try if ya like, but remember it's a BETA version. This thread is 2 pages long, and so far I think it's only accomplishment is exposing a few who need to wake up a little (boy did I restrain myself there!). As for me, I've never been involved with software development, I do understand my choices and BETA, and it's a fun and interesting ride for me.:-)

geposted Tue 02 Sep 14 @ 6:33 am
According to Atomix version 8 is definitely not beta software, it is a full commercial release. Mixed messages here......

geposted Tue 02 Sep 14 @ 7:01 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
I'll be honest, for the last few days staff interaction, involvement with us here punters has felt better from what I've read, (a leak in wishes, more feedback in TC thread,) coincidence or a conscious effort , long may it continue.

geposted Tue 02 Sep 14 @ 7:17 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
mp3jrick wrote :
Dev is currently working on her first EP Bittersweet July and a new album, both of which are scheduled for release in 2014.

Cause what cha don't know, ya don't know, but now ya know...

That one took me a second :D

geposted Tue 02 Sep 14 @ 7:19 am
Guys let's all chill. I asked a question and got my response which i'm quite happy with no need for anyone to get on horses about such a simple topic. I stated my points and opinions, while others have expressed theirs. So hello to all the DEVS and Moderators, we appreciate all the work you're doing even though us users can be frustrating at times but that's just how it goes sometimes when you pay for a software and don't get the service you would like. Updates have been rolling in and I remember my first few days with VDJ over 10 years ago. I get that any new software needs time to mature. My only issue was the lack of communication from people who know what's going on. Anyways gotta get back to beta testing.

Have a good day/night everyone :-)

geposted Tue 02 Sep 14 @ 8:17 am
kradcliffe wrote :
According to Atomix version 8 is definitely not beta software, it is a full commercial release. Mixed messages here......

That's what they said when they first released it and it was crashing systems, overheating Mac's, stopped performing mid performance, screwing people's professional credibility, etc. but no worries as long as we paid the hefty $300 for it, $500 if you're not an American.

geposted Fri 05 Sep 14 @ 11:05 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)