Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Beta Builds Regression Bugs

Topic: BUILD 2048 - Page: 2

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

Hi all I 'm using virtual 8 build 2048,868 and there is a problem I have the pioneer sx2 when selecting the slicer mode is turned off or put in loop mode the audio and return must press a pad or selected hot cue , roll or sampler mode.

There is a fault that should hopefully help me thanks .

geposted Tue 18 Nov 14 @ 7:45 am
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
20yr in the club and the last 8yr using Dj S.W,but in the Dj booth I use fans/computer fan now doing private gigs the fan was not need more room,but the last update made my computer fan run more then usual with controller now plug in,or maybe it just me.The temperature is cold here were I'm at now but come summer this may be a issue with the fan Now running with VDj-8 2048,7 was ok. (mac)

geposted Tue 18 Nov 14 @ 8:12 am
djranesPRO InfinityMember since 2007
djdad wrote :
For controllers with Slicer & Loop Roll Mode Pads, please check again with 2048.870

How to get this .870? I tried running the software with my system online and controller (SR) attached but can't get any update to .870.

I'm stuck on .868 with a problem of roll not activating / not functioning after doing slicer.

geposted Tue 18 Nov 14 @ 11:27 am
According to hardware support the controller db auto update is currently broken, so this won't be fixed until the next build.

Keith

geposted Tue 18 Nov 14 @ 11:36 am
I also had the Slicer problems above,on my SCS1d costum mapping, but didnt know it was a bug,so created a script on the loop roll midi key to turn off the slicer fx.

Just finished win 7 bootcamp,having some issues with tracks stoping every 7/8 seconds...but I think it is drivers related idk...looking for a solution...I hate windows....
B2048 pc: the scratchwave drift also happens on win7,with pitchquality at 1,but no drift at 2 or 0; the cpu meter goes up and down, but the sound isnt affected ,will have to solve my tracks stopping issue to do some more testing...

geposted Tue 18 Nov 14 @ 12:28 pm
The track is actually stopping? or its pausing on the display and the music is still playing?

geposted Tue 18 Nov 14 @ 12:40 pm
track pauses then keeps playing after 1 sec or 2,like I just holded the vinyl, happens every 7/8 seconds using the SCS1m soundboard, if I use my NI A2DJ it does the same but every 30secs...

geposted Tue 18 Nov 14 @ 12:46 pm
You should use either DPC Latency Checker or LatencyMon to check your system for problems caused by drivers etc.

geposted Tue 18 Nov 14 @ 12:50 pm
i wonder if windows search is using cpu indexing your music (like indexing in spotlight) when youre in Vdj and not playing any music is the cpu going up and down?

geposted Tue 18 Nov 14 @ 12:50 pm
TIMECODE VINYL

I am having the same issue like vdj partyboy but i am using windows 8/ i7 /16ram when i do some heavy scratching it like i lose the scratch a little bit i can not call it I thought i fix it by Putin pitch quality ON 0 with master tempo on but on that setting i get a lot of Static so i try it with 1 & 2 no master tempo it worst with master tempo on and pitch quality on 2 its a little better but still lose the scratch when i do heavy scratching i try it with SERATO SL3 BOX and the HERCULES RMX 2 same thing happen.timecode need to be more sharper like in built 2003 before u can see the serato box in audio config. DEV need help please.

geposted Tue 18 Nov 14 @ 12:54 pm
Hi, Using build 2048.868
updated yesterday, i have the same problem other users have reported, when loading a track and pressing the slicer mode, the audio drops out, the waveform keep scrolling as if the track is still playing.
No audio can be heard., or the other fault i get is when pressing Slicer mode the track goes into an automatic loop, when pressing hot cur or roll, the loop will stop, if i press the slicer mode the loop will restart. It will only stop if i hit a pad when in slicer mode. its messy at the moment, i cant trust it. I have radio shows that i do daily. How can i roll back to a previous version. It's rendering virtual DJ unusable at the moment. How do i rollback to a previous version that was solid for me pls.

geposted Tue 18 Nov 14 @ 1:13 pm

geposted Tue 18 Nov 14 @ 1:17 pm
As stated above, the DB is stuck at .868 as the auto update is broken in this build. We can't get .870 at present. According to Babis this can't be fixed until the next beta version is released. The current controller version as of this morning is .876

fireyute wrote :
How do i rollback to a previous version that was solid for me pls. It's rendering virtual DJ unusable at the moment

I'm not sure if rolling back the software version will put back an old controller DB file which is where the issue is. This is a beta release so you shouldn't be installing this on your working machine as they can cause problems like the one at the moment!

Keith

geposted Tue 18 Nov 14 @ 1:26 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
I think its more a server issue/bug, not a software one. Hope it will be addressed soon.

geposted Tue 18 Nov 14 @ 1:38 pm
Thank you :)

geposted Tue 18 Nov 14 @ 1:59 pm
ok, thanks..hope the issues get sorted soon

geposted Tue 18 Nov 14 @ 4:11 pm
mapping for the PFL "cue / master" fader knob is not working in this build on pioneer ddj-ergo

geposted Tue 18 Nov 14 @ 5:12 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Will be fixed in next controllers version .xxx (last 3 digits).. related to the server bug as described above.

geposted Tue 18 Nov 14 @ 5:22 pm
Video is not showing up in the projector output in this build. I tried V7 and the video is showing up. It is showing on previous builds..

geposted Tue 18 Nov 14 @ 7:07 pm
bosabose wrote :
Video is not showing up in the projector output in this build. I tried V7 and the video is showing up. It is showing on previous builds..

must be just you... since I did a complete video gig with this build just yesterday...
maybe a setting you missed?

geposted Wed 19 Nov 14 @ 11:39 am
80%