Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: The Thing - Page: 4
renzauce wrote :
Thanks for the update!

Is that possible to remember or save Multi Fx mode, (every time i open the program the default is single fx)
so i select Multi Fx mode, (S & M buttons) every time. same thing if i hook up my ddj sr controller

quick fix by yourself:
search skin xml for '$fx1multi'
and replace with '@$fx1multi'

geposted Sat 10 Dec 16 @ 2:23 pm
Thanks. That's exactly to do ;o)
Worked too much on the "next thing":

geposted Sun 11 Dec 16 @ 6:51 am
awesome guys!

geposted Sat 17 Dec 16 @ 8:03 am
djnice :o) wrote :
renzauce wrote :
Thanks for the update!

Is that possible to remember or save Multi Fx mode, (every time i open the program the default is single fx)
so i select Multi Fx mode, (S & M buttons) every time. same thing if i hook up my ddj sr controller

quick fix by yourself:
search skin xml for '$fx1multi'
and replace with '@$fx1multi'

sweet!

geposted Sat 17 Dec 16 @ 8:03 am
Update (wait for approve)

changelog:
replaced %Pspent with format="`get_time 'elapsed' 'absolute'`" to avoid different views on skin and controller like Denon MCX8000
replaced %Pleft with format="`get_time 'remain' 'absolute'`" to avoid different views on skin and controller like Denon MCX8000
replaced '$fx1multi' with '@$fx1multi'

geposted Sun 13 Aug 17 @ 5:26 pm
Changelog:
added <submenu text="DECKS">
<item text="Time-Display absolute" action="toggle '@$time_absolute' " hascheck="true"/>
added <panel visibility="var '@$time_absolute' = 0"> & <panel visibility="var '@$time_absolute' = 1">
added elaps.abs. & remain a. if var '@$time_absolute' = 1
added format="`get_time 'elapsed' 'absolute'`" if var '@$time_absolute' = 1
added format="`get_time 'remain' 'absolute'`" if var '@$time_absolute' = 1
So the user has an optical feedback.;-)

added button action effect_3slots_layout
changed to visible="effect_3slots_layout" & visible="not effect_3slots_layout"
removed the the buttons for singlefx/multifx

If you own a controller with displays (like Denon MCX8000) and are confused that the time spent/remain on my skin differs to the displays of your controller, you should try set Time-Display-absolute. That should solve this. It's a FW-related bug, but this works around ;o)

geposted Thu 17 Aug 17 @ 6:14 pm
Big Thanks for this update!!!

geposted Fri 25 Aug 17 @ 2:56 am
;o)

geposted Fri 25 Aug 17 @ 12:42 pm

The Thing is really starting to shape up. I'm very excited to see and work with the upcoming updates, features and interface. Great to see it's always being reshaped and enhanced. Great job and all the best to you! :)

geposted Sat 26 Aug 17 @ 1:13 pm
Tank you very much. "Next Thing" will come, but it need time to complete some ideas.
Time will tell ;o)

geposted Sat 26 Aug 17 @ 2:59 pm
music234 wrote :
Tank you very much. "Next Thing" will come, but it need time to complete some ideas.
Time will tell ;o)

Ha ha....Yes, very understandable that it takes time. Plus all the other distractions that come along in life. ;) Besides, great things come out of taking time beforehand. I have a question: Is there any way for a user to add "Custom Buttons" to your skin? I'm thinking of placing them at top right, between the "Phrase Indicator" and "Hide Song Info" button. I know you have provided plenty of Custom Buttons and added much more in your latest updates, but I can never have enough Custom Buttons. I like when it's in my face with easy access without having to hunt for FX, Transitions, etc. When things are "out of sight, they are out of mind." (for me anyway...Ha ha). Thank you very much! :)

geposted Sat 26 Aug 17 @ 6:34 pm
BootyMover wrote :
I have a question: Is there any way for a user to add "Custom Buttons" to your skin? I'm thinking of placing them at top right, between the "Phrase Indicator" and "Hide Song Info" button.

This place is reserved for record-info/stream-info/automix-panel...sorry.

geposted Sat 26 Aug 17 @ 7:12 pm
music234 wrote :
BootyMover wrote :
I have a question: Is there any way for a user to add "Custom Buttons" to your skin? I'm thinking of placing them at top right, between the "Phrase Indicator" and "Hide Song Info" button.

This place is reserved for record-info/stream-info/automix-panel...sorry.

Okay, great...No problem. Thanks for always replying so quickly! :)

geposted Sat 26 Aug 17 @ 10:35 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
The left and right fx switch mode button tooltip show "Hot Cue"

geposted Sun 03 Sep 17 @ 1:18 pm
Search the skin XML files for action="effect_3slots_layout" and then add <tooltip>Toggle Multi FX Mode</Tooltip> below.

geposted Sun 03 Sep 17 @ 2:03 pm
Ok, my mistake.
Will be fixed with the next update ;o)

geposted Sun 03 Sep 17 @ 4:29 pm
Here a little wish if allowed:
Could the button of prelisten be in a better color like perhaps red, so that you can faster realize if prelisten is activated or not?
I made it for me, but after an update its away and i have to make it once more ;-)
Here an expample picture

geposted Tue 26 Sep 17 @ 3:11 pm
I took this on my to-do-list, but less time in the moment...

geposted Tue 26 Sep 17 @ 6:35 pm
Simply the Best Skin out there, for what I do.

You rock!

Thanks for listening to us, and Updating constantly.

I don't know what I'd do without the use of this slept on skin.

I recommended it to all my Local Nashville, TN DJ's.

Keep up the great work!!!

geposted Mon 16 Oct 17 @ 5:42 pm
That's what I needed today.
Thanks ;o)

geposted Mon 16 Oct 17 @ 7:22 pm
48%