Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Skin Builder - Page: 2

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

branchhPRO InfinityMember since 2016
How about a Browser Zoom like capability? Where it closes down panels/groups when I hit a button? It doesn't have to be as elaborate as like in SBDJ82 Video skin where it reduces decks down to bare minimum

Thanks!

geposted Fri 02 Dec 16 @ 3:30 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Default Waves (Up/Down) will be added in next update.

About the Browser Zoom mode, this will require panels integration, which is not that easy. Will have to think more of that, see how can this be done.

geposted Fri 02 Dec 16 @ 4:52 am
Your Awesome, thanks for taking the waveform request!

Couple more requests:
1. how about a way to edit which fields I want exposed in the deck/track text window?
1a. how about some text alignment options? like align left, align right, align middle; text entry length & scrolling or not
1b. Or more generically, a way to edit Text fields universally vs. having to rely on autoscaling
2. I love the Skin Builder but wish it has more/better object alignment options like: snap to grid, snap to neighbor, size/position details window for selected object, zoom in/out (typical UI builder tools)
(not sure if this means you need to implement in a standalone shell vs. running in VDJ)

geposted Fri 02 Dec 16 @ 4:09 pm
Oops, one more request

3. Master Effect control/object

geposted Fri 02 Dec 16 @ 4:45 pm
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
video would help.

geposted Wed 07 Dec 16 @ 3:31 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
....video's in there...

geposted Wed 07 Dec 16 @ 5:21 am
Maybe he's asking for someone to make a video on how to use the Skin Builder.

geposted Wed 07 Dec 16 @ 5:37 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Probably... but all the info is there in the original post,

if the requester can't figure it out from that they should ask for clarification.

geposted Wed 07 Dec 16 @ 5:52 pm
...less is more...
Thanks for the new version, now i'm happy!!!

geposted Sat 10 Dec 16 @ 6:03 pm
is there a way to use another rythm wave like one with the bar counter in it. or add grid functions?

geposted Sun 11 Dec 16 @ 1:39 am
aubs123PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hi, Its been a while,

Finally had a bit of spare time over the holiday period to give this new skin builder a try, so managed to come up with a couple to keep me busy for a bit, have got to say you've done a fantastic job with this tool

If you do update this and add new features, any chance you could add a, new half wave progress bar panel

Thanks Aubs

geposted Sat 31 Dec 16 @ 12:48 pm
Fantastic utility. Thanks a lot for developing it. I was really hoping something like this would become possible!

One question - Is there any way of separating out the 'deck options' so that there are individual markers/buttons for the options such as master tempo/smart loop/Quantize Loop/Smart Cue etc as was the case on some older skins and VDJ7 rather than the rather cryptic circle of on/off lights which I have never found very useful...

If it is not possible now any chance of it being added?

Cheers

geposted Thu 08 Jun 17 @ 7:05 am
I am struggling with mirroring my deck. I have everything setup the way I want on deck a but I can not for the life of me figure out how to get it to mirror deck b. Any idea what I might be missing? Thanks!

geposted Tue 26 Dec 17 @ 10:10 pm
Just export the skin. It'll mirror.

geposted Tue 26 Dec 17 @ 10:24 pm
Thanks!

geposted Tue 26 Dec 17 @ 10:36 pm
Im looking at the creations my question is how do you guys get the same size of the sections you add. I can never get things on the left the same size as the right.

geposted Thu 08 Mar 18 @ 4:53 am
Read the very first post of this topic, the "Auto-fill Modules for Deck B" paragraph

geposted Thu 08 Mar 18 @ 11:30 am
Does that not goes ,to Drag and Drop a Track in a Deck ?
Have testwork yesterday in the Night to make my own First Skin with this Fantastic Skin Builder Tool,i love it ,very great thanks for it on you.

Greatings,Dirk

geposted Tue 13 Mar 18 @ 11:18 am
You can declare Dropzones in Skin Builder. Those will look like Rectangles, but when u use the Extractor , their graphics will not be drawn but used as dropzones.
Also keep in mind that dropzones don't actually work when u use the Skin Builder skin. You need to extract to a skin (with the Extractor) to have them working

geposted Tue 13 Mar 18 @ 3:36 pm
djdad wrote :
You can declare Dropzones in Skin Builder. Those will look like Rectangles, but when u use the Extractor , their graphics will not be drawn but used as dropzones.
Also keep in mind that dropzones don't actually work when u use the Skin Builder skin. You need to extract to a skin (with the Extractor) to have them working

Where is this extractor

geposted Tue 13 Mar 18 @ 4:31 pm
43%