Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Music stopping randomly - Page: 2
Ok I am not happy, but glad I am not only one this has happened to Yes I have full Virtual Dj Infinity license , yes all up to date and using very expensive state of the art computer (updated) and last night was second time I used my new Numark mixstream pro, I karaoke host plus Dj last night was a 21st the host given me to playlist to use though night so had them in automix yes most of time on controller left as thats where they start, yes I was changing order via computer and touch screen on controller, yes I was adding songs in. But why on earth was it like a ghost taking over with music stopping randomly automatic by itself making me look like a fool!!! I see someones commit how about using both decks for automix Hello to that person most of us would never thought this be issue just on left deck but yes could of tried loading song on right deck and starting autoplay again see if issue. I also see over idiot posted why not delete controller out of the gig just play music from computer if it could be controller issue, Hello to that person music goes via the controller to the speakers a bit hard to stop during gig, ok if I was using a 8 channel mixer like i use for karaoke this may not of happened.

Ok this is long post but i want answers ever via Virtual Dj Team or community as it is embarrassing when it happens and it ain't your fault, seeing post I see people are using different controllers and finding same issue so ok I say its a problem with the program, but is it issue with program or the controllers thats my question and most say left deck but have they tried right before answering that!!!

Please help as we are all pros here we all pay good money for the program this should not happen and if it is program issue or program issue with drivers to controller's what ever it needs to be fixed!!

I see post about this shit going back to 2013 Virtual Dj 8 thats when i started using Virtual Dj before that I thought it was average, please give answers and well solutions as no Dj wishes music just to stop randomly.
regards
Retroke Matt

geposted Sat 19 Nov 22 @ 9:15 pm
macnitePRO InfinityMember since 2009
I am having the 5 second stop issue and it seems to have started 30 days ago. It is random and happens every 5,6 or 7 songs. I have the Denon MC7000 and a Hercules Jogvision and it is doing it on both. I see others posted on this issue. Is there a resolution or fix.

geposted Mon 20 Feb 23 @ 5:03 pm
macnitePRO InfinityMember since 2009
Retroke Matt wrote :
Ok I am not happy, but glad I am not only one this has happened to Yes I have full Virtual Dj Infinity license , yes all up to date and using very expensive state of the art computer (updated) and last night was second time I used my new Numark mixstream pro, I karaoke host plus Dj last night was a 21st the host given me to playlist to use though night so had them in automix yes most of time on controller left as thats where they start, yes I was changing order via computer and touch screen on controller, yes I was adding songs in. But why on earth was it like a ghost taking over with music stopping randomly automatic by itself making me look like a fool!!! I see someones commit how about using both decks for automix Hello to that person most of us would never thought this be issue just on left deck but yes could of tried loading song on right deck and starting autoplay again see if issue. I also see over idiot posted why not delete controller out of the gig just play music from computer if it could be controller issue, Hello to that person music goes via the controller to the speakers a bit hard to stop during gig, ok if I was using a 8 channel mixer like i use for karaoke this may not of happened.

Ok this is long post but i want answers ever via Virtual Dj Team or community as it is embarrassing when it happens and it ain't your fault, seeing post I see people are using different controllers and finding same issue so ok I say its a problem with the program, but is it issue with program or the controllers thats my question and most say left deck but have they tried right before answering that!!!

Please help as we are all pros here we all pay good money for the program this should not happen and if it is program issue or program issue with drivers to controller's what ever it needs to be fixed!!

I see post about this shit going back to 2013 Virtual Dj 8 thats when i started using Virtual Dj before that I thought it was average, please give answers and well solutions as no Dj wishes music just to stop randomly.
regards
Retroke Matt

Did anyone contact or resolve your issue....I am going to start using Serato Pro which I hate using

geposted Mon 20 Feb 23 @ 6:08 pm
Some people have had this issue but not everyone. Did it coincide with a Windows update that may have screwed with drivers for a controller maybe?

I use 3 machines with VDJ and they're all fine.

geposted Mon 20 Feb 23 @ 6:28 pm
I have a denon sc 4 live and i have the same issue! Very annoying ! I have a fast hp pavillion laptop with windows 11.
I also have a pioneer ddj1000 and this controller does not have this problem.

geposted Sun 30 Jul 23 @ 8:54 pm
Hallo!

Same issue here with DDJ1000-Apple Macbook Air M2. All drivers up to date etc...
During last night at the wedding party, music stopped randomly on the left side... I had to press the START button to continue the song.
VDJ is getting worse... :(

geposted Mon 07 Aug 23 @ 11:46 am
SzaboEvent Bazsx wrote :
Hallo!

Same issue here with DDJ1000-Apple Macbook Air M2. All drivers up to date etc...
During last night at the wedding party, music stopped randomly on the left side... I had to press the START button to continue the song.
VDJ is getting worse... :(

It has already been explained how this is not a VDJ issue, so why do you blame the people who can't do anything about it?
You need to start going through and optimizing your laptop. Read through the posts for suggestions

geposted Mon 07 Aug 23 @ 10:14 pm