Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: latest update fubared my night - Page: 2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

My brother from another mother! Atari ST for me too (the built in MIDI sockets) with that brilliant SM124 monitor. Progressed to a Falcon when Cubase Audio came out (1993 apparently) then PC. My Akai S900 sampler doesn't boot up any more but I've still got all the floppies full of samples. :-)

geposted Sat 11 May 19 @ 7:06 am
Looking forward to seeing you both on those Channel 4 programmes where people horde shite for decades and can't get in their front doors any more!

geposted Sat 11 May 19 @ 7:49 am
My hallway is perfectly clear, thank you very much :-)

geposted Sat 11 May 19 @ 7:54 am
kradcliffe wrote :
Looking forward to seeing you both on those Channel 4 programmes where people horde shite for decades and can't get in their front doors any more!

Yep, I could have a TV series all to myself. :-)

Still got the Atari STE, it still fired up the last time I dragged it out of the cupboard (about 10 years ago). Have a hard drive for it too, 100mb WOW! lol

You can tell I live on my own ha ha ha.

geposted Sat 11 May 19 @ 9:51 am
Question: How do you revert to a previous version? (aside from completely uninstalling the current app?)

geposted Tue 14 May 19 @ 1:53 pm
The best way is to simply keep a backup copy on your computer (which you really should be doing anyway), then if you need to revert, you just reinstall the backup copy.

Alternatively, download the latest public build or the previous early access build (via the wiki) from here.

geposted Tue 14 May 19 @ 4:47 pm
@ GroovinDJ I take it the process you said (reinstalling an old version) would NOT overwrite your database?

geposted Thu 16 May 19 @ 2:46 am
No, the database stays, unless you uninstall first and specifically instruct VDJ to remove everything.

You should be keeping a backup of your database anyway, so even if it did get wiped, you would be safe.

geposted Thu 16 May 19 @ 5:20 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)