Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: VirtualDJ 2021 : Real-Time Stems separation - Page: 4

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

Hi,

I've been playing around with the stems and it's brilliant.

Does anyone know how to map a novation dicer to trigger the stems so I can use all 5?

Thanks in advance.

geposted Fri 19 Jun 20 @ 8:16 pm
You can switch all five on and off from the pad page, so if your Dicer can trigger the pads....

The mapping on the pads is quite simple anyway. Just click edit and have a look.

geposted Fri 19 Jun 20 @ 8:32 pm
Amazing! In my 40 years of DJing, I never thought I'd ever be able to isolate the vocals of a finished song. Absolutely incredible! Congrats to the Atomix team.

geposted Fri 19 Jun 20 @ 10:16 pm
I don't need the stems options. So the analysis takes very long and needs a lot of my CPU power. I want to have ONLY the "normal" song analysis (song/track load), like before. NOT the stems analysis afterwards.

How can I disable these stems analysis ?

Thanks in advance.

geposted Fri 19 Jun 20 @ 11:26 pm
xylumePRO InfinityMember since 2015
I think I've ironed out my problems. Just be sure to go into the settings and tune things for your machine. 60fps made my waveforms move smoother, GPU to CPU for the mathEngine worked well for me. I'm optimistic about the future of modern technology and DJing.

geposted Fri 19 Jun 20 @ 11:44 pm
djt75music wrote :
I don't need the stems options. So the analysis takes very long and needs a lot of my CPU power. I want to have ONLY the "normal" song analysis (song/track load), like before. NOT the stems analysis afterwards.

Thanks in advance.

Turn the mathEngine off in settings.

geposted Fri 19 Jun 20 @ 11:50 pm
Dan (djtouchdan) wrote :
djt75music wrote :

Thanks in advance.

Turn the mathEngine off in settings.

That helped so much.Thank you !

geposted Sat 20 Jun 20 @ 1:15 am
gabycorreaPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2010
Support staff wrote :
kradcliffe wrote :
Please stop resetting the skin, padding and auto pitch / BPM setings every time there's an major update.

We know the features are there so stop forcing them.

There was indeed a small bug in the current release, that resets some settings when upgrading from 2020 to 2021.
It's been fixed now and a patch will be available soon.

I hope they warn when it is resolved
best regards
very good work!!!!!!

geposted Sat 20 Jun 20 @ 4:00 am
xylumePRO InfinityMember since 2015
I've reverted the mathEngine back to GPU (I'm on a Nvidia GeForce 1060 GTX 6.0 GB). It helped bring my CPU down to under 9% while using instant-stems and my waveforms are looking smooth again. Somehow toggling the settings cleared up the garbled sound I was experiencing while looping on the fresh install of VDJ 2021 8.5.

After the first update and some playing around, instant-stems brought a smile to my face. It's the next best thing since sliced bread!

geposted Sat 20 Jun 20 @ 9:27 am
Support staff wrote :
djdutschi wrote :
It was clear again that the 32bit user got n ass kick.
Just leave it completely :-(

64bit has been there for 20 years now.
Why would someone still want to use 32bit in 2020 ?

8 years old Lenovo Notebook comes with W7......still no w10 x64 drivers available.

geposted Sat 20 Jun 20 @ 3:16 pm
I've just installed VDJ 2021 on an 11 year old laptop, that I upgraded to Windows 10 64 bit not long ago. :-)

It doesn't have manufacturers drivers for anything above Windows 7 but I've only got one yellow triangle in Device Manager - for something I don't use anyway.

geposted Sat 20 Jun 20 @ 3:32 pm
@Stephane,

The bug forcing settings is not fixed. I just updated on another machine to test and it has forced the skin and auto BPM / Pitch settings again.

geposted Sat 20 Jun 20 @ 6:06 pm
kradcliffe wrote :
@Stephane,

The bug forcing settings is not fixed. I just updated on another machine to test and it has forced the skin and auto BPM / Pitch settings again.

forcing the skin is done on purpose.
we'll double check about autoBPM/pitch again, but we tried different configurations already and didn't see any problem.

geposted Sat 20 Jun 20 @ 6:12 pm
I have intel i3 processor and 4gb ram and 64 bit win10. After installing vritual dj 2021 my CPU usage goes to 100 percent and vritual dj closes automatically. Please help

geposted Sun 21 Jun 20 @ 8:20 am
LIMOLPRO InfinityMember since 2003
DJ CENATION -(BHUVAN BHATT) wrote :
I have intel i3 processor and 4gb ram and 64 bit win10. After installing vritual dj 2021 my CPU usage goes to 100 percent and vritual dj closes automatically. Please help

if your CPU goes up to 100% can come from The new Stems function in version 2021

Try disabling the Mathengine option in options and see how it works

a good dedicated Nvidia card (this being very new computer hardware, but any computer
good recent laptop / computer with Nvidia (windows) or AMD (mac) graphics card will work fine) If you don't have a dedicated graphics card, the fallback is using CPU., which will be slower, and use a lot of CPU during load

geposted Sun 21 Jun 20 @ 9:35 am
serieBPRO InfinityMember since 2017
LIMOL wrote :

a good dedicated Nvidia card (this being very new computer hardware, but any computer
good recent laptop / computer with Nvidia (windows) or AMD (mac) graphics card will work fine) If you don't have a dedicated graphics card, the fallback is using CPU., which will be slower, and use a lot of CPU during load

What do you think of an integrated Intel UHD 620 (i5 8th Gen) with access to 16GB dual rank? Is it better to set the Mathengine to GPU or CPU? Thanks

geposted Sun 21 Jun 20 @ 10:24 am
If you have an unsupported GPU then you will get a popup message if you select GPU, telling you that it cannot be used.

Then your choice is either to use CPU, or to turn off the maths engine and not use the new feature.

geposted Sun 21 Jun 20 @ 10:37 am
serieBPRO InfinityMember since 2017
groovindj wrote :
If you have an unsupported GPU then you will get a popup message if you select GPU, telling you that it cannot be used.

Then your choice is either to use CPU, or to turn off the maths engine and not use the new feature.

Groovin, you're right! It was in automatic so I thought the GPU could be used, but set to manual only permit CPU or disable, the integrated card is not supported. Thanks.

geposted Sun 21 Jun 20 @ 10:46 am
WAy To GO VDJ!!! just found out thru Digital dj tips post..This is what Ive been waiting For..I LOVE This Freaking Software !!!!

geposted Sun 21 Jun 20 @ 7:51 pm
WELL CONGRATS ON THIS NEW FEATURE... I THINK I WILL EXPLODE... BUT IM HAVING ONE ISSUE... THE WAVE COLOUR DOESNT CHANGE... ITS STAYS BLUE AND RED... I NEED IT IN MONOCHROME! HELP

geposted Sun 21 Jun 20 @ 8:15 pm
52%