Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: accredition - Page: 2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

ikkeHome userMember since 2003
mmm, I think I'll upload my dutch lang file as fast as possible, just to get a higher one (LOL) ;-)

Greetz, ikke

(If someone knows a site with information about how to code a REALTIME vocoder in C++ (I've got the code for a not-realtime one), can you please send me the URL? dj_ikke@hotmail.com. THX!)

geposted Thu 20 Dec 01 @ 8:42 pm
lol

geposted Fri 21 Dec 01 @ 1:22 am
I often wondered about why people I have seen here since I started hangin around have a lower rank than I. I have helped a few people here and there, but I know nothing about coding. What i do know how to do is make a kick azz mix with atomixmp3, two soundcards, and an external mixer! So, I think i am deserving of my rank. ;~) I also think some of these junior members should be promoted to member. Like I said, I have seen these people on the board since I have been here. Which is only 1 year an a half I think.

geposted Fri 21 Dec 01 @ 7:35 am
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Have you been a beta tester?

geposted Fri 21 Dec 01 @ 9:09 am
dj2nvHome userMember since 2004
ive been a junior member for donkeys years.....
im no programmer, but i sure know how to build service maintain and upgrade systems..... I TOO can make a good mix wit atomix......
i will start assistin ppl again, after all thats how i became a junior member... im proud to even have this rank, atomix rulz!!!!!

.::DJ2nV::.

geposted Fri 21 Dec 01 @ 10:59 am
dj2nvHome userMember since 2004
ive been a junior member for donkeys years.....
im no programmer, but i sure know how to build service maintain and upgrade systems..... I TOO can make a good mix wit atomix......
i will start assistin ppl again, after all thats how i became a junior member... im proud to even have this rank, atomix rulz!!!!!

.::DJ2nV::.

geposted Fri 21 Dec 01 @ 11:00 am
Mm, and me, that poor one, who really tries to help everybody, still remains a "newbie" :-(. I'm very sad now :-( LOLOLOLOL
I even know how to code! :-(;-)

Greetz, ikke ;-)

geposted Fri 21 Dec 01 @ 5:35 pm
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hey ikke, did you already buy the full version??

geposted Fri 21 Dec 01 @ 9:36 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
You need to understand that we have to set a rank for each user so it is difficult to follow all your participation but when I see a name frequently I remember it and I increase its rank.

geposted Sat 22 Dec 01 @ 1:34 am
why not change to some other bulletinboard that keeps track of message amount and updates the rank ..

geposted Sat 22 Dec 01 @ 2:07 am
Cmmon guys, that last post was just a joke! ;-) Not serious!

And no mama, I don't have the full version. I'm creating some effects, which I can't try :-(, but I really can't afford 60$, sorry, sorry, sorry.

Greetz and merry Xmas, ikke

geposted Sat 22 Dec 01 @ 7:16 pm
Do you really have to buy the full version to be a "member of the team" (well, not the dev team, but one of the Atomix club?)? I sent 105 msg, triing to help everobody as much as possible, but I can(t buy the full version. My dutch lang file will be there somewhere in the christmas holidays.

Greetz, ikke

geposted Mon 24 Dec 01 @ 4:42 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Dear Ikke, I increased your level !

Merry Xmas,

Dams

geposted Mon 24 Dec 01 @ 4:54 pm
Wiehaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thx a lot!!

A really very good Xmas and a veeery good year!!!!

Greetz to everybody who loves Atomix!!! Ikke

geposted Mon 24 Dec 01 @ 6:24 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)