Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: paris hilton back to prison ... - Page: 1

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

that's hot

geposted Sat 09 Jun 07 @ 1:58 am
good maybe the spoiled brat miught learn something

geposted Sat 09 Jun 07 @ 2:00 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
She belongs there ;)

geposted Sat 09 Jun 07 @ 2:58 am

Doesnt she get a discount since she loves VDJ and is green at night ?

I think she deserves a discount.. ;) hehe

geposted Sat 09 Jun 07 @ 3:08 am
i'll reduce her sentence one week if she plugs vdj on an ad that SHE pays for......

geposted Sat 09 Jun 07 @ 3:26 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Ide reduce her sentence to an hour..but she would want to kill herself if she knew what I'de ask het to do during that time.....lol

geposted Sat 09 Jun 07 @ 3:39 am
TearEmUp!! :O You mean mean... meanie! :P

geposted Sat 09 Jun 07 @ 9:58 am
terr... she already has a tape o' that on the internet .....

now she has a medical condition ....... i guess stooooooooooooooooooopid , spoiled and conceited is a medical condition

geposted Sat 09 Jun 07 @ 6:13 pm
lol.. who said there was going to be insertion..........I'll let all of you finish this thought..............

geposted Sat 09 Jun 07 @ 6:51 pm
lol it's amazing how you can go to being f***ed up every day to having a medical condition. WAIT THAT'S IT! The medical condition is SOBERITIS! She is experiencing the symptoms of being sober!

geposted Sun 10 Jun 07 @ 3:58 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
i hope she says in prison

does she think she is above the law, continuing to flout a driving ban for drink driving.

i think she should have been made an example of, what kind of message does someone famous braking the law so flagrently then getting out in a few days send to our kids?

geposted Sun 10 Jun 07 @ 10:21 pm
It is most likely the prison food. She took one look at it and broke down. Not only that, one 5 minute phone call a day with being locked down 23 of the 24 hours in a day and a 4 by 10 cell that she can roam but not leave....yep....thats enough to make anyone go koo-koo.

Poor little rich kid. I wish I could be so poor.

geposted Mon 11 Jun 07 @ 12:27 am
This is one of the silliest, biggest waste of time, I have seen since Anna Nicole. Again, our attention is diverted from the big picture. We are all so much safer with Paris locked up. I'm more worried about the next guy, slipping over the Canadian border with an infectious disease, or how many of our servicemen have died in the first week of June, in the well conceived war in Iraq. Paris will do what she want's to do, and it will not affect anything in my life one way or the other.

geposted Tue 12 Jun 07 @ 12:00 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Her parents left her so much money and so little brain... :))

geposted Tue 12 Jun 07 @ 1:30 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
A Man and His Music wrote :
This is one of the silliest, biggest waste of time, I have seen since Anna Nicole. Again, our attention is diverted from the big picture. We are all so much safer with Paris locked up. I'm more worried about the next guy, slipping over the Canadian border with an infectious disease, or how many of our servicemen have died in the first week of June, in the well conceived war in Iraq. Paris will do what she want's to do, and it will not affect anything in my life one way or the other.

its a morality question tho, not a literal one.

it doesnt rreeaalllyy affect the average person if one soldier dies in iraq but the impact that has as part of a general trend (big picture) is alot more important

personaly i think the rich being able to do whatever the f**k they want whenever the f**k they want to while immigrants are working just down the road with no freedom in near sweatshop conditions IS part of the big picture

so yeh, you dont give a damn about paris (until she kills one of your kids drink driving) but im sure you give a damn about social equality

geposted Tue 12 Jun 07 @ 10:20 pm
Dj Xeo wrote :
A Man and His Music wrote :

its a morality question tho, not a literal one.

it doesnt rreeaalllyy affect the average person if one soldier dies in iraq but the impact that has as part of a general trend (big picture) is alot more important

personaly i think the rich being able to do whatever the f**k they want whenever the f**k they want to while immigrants are working just down the road with no freedom in near sweatshop conditions IS part of the big picture

so yeh, you dont give a damn about paris (until she kills one of your kids drink driving) but im sure you give a damn about social equality

Actually I don't. My kids are in NJ, and old enough to fend for them selves. They could get killed from some maniac in the mall, on campus, or some drunk driving DJ. I also realize I do not have the power to stop death from knocking on their door, no matter what form it comes in. If you think you can some how keep your loved ones from dying, you need to put down the pipe. You really need to get in touch with your limitations. Just turn on the news, and see how many parents have failed to keep their kids alive, in the last 24 hours. All while Paris is in jail. As for the "immigrants are working just down the road with no freedom in near sweatshop conditions ", is this some kind of joke? If you are talking about down the road in the USA, I can tell you they are happy to be here, and if not, are FREE to go back to their homeland. We will even pay their airfare.

geposted Tue 12 Jun 07 @ 11:24 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Whilst what she did was wrong, I don't think it's a crime that deserves a jail sentence (in anyone's case), prison is a place for people who are of danger to society, people like murderers, rapists, thieves, drug dealers etc. Sure, driving drunk whilst on a ban is a serious show of stupidity and arrogance, but the punishment doesn't fit the bill, it would of been much wiser to of 'forced' an extended community service term, helping car accident victims or working in an "accident and emergency" ward, I think such a punishment would of been of more benefit to her and to society, I'd also of suggested a fine relative to income/bank balance (for all simular offenders not just Paris), it wouldn't be equal if the standard penalty was for example: $5,000, because that to an employee of Walmart might be completely in affordable and crippling, whilst to a multi-millionaire it's a joke, a let off.

Another thing that this case has brought to light is the human rights of the inmates (at such prisons), the fact that the toilet is so exposed (for all to see) just isn't fit for purpose, I don't think that this level of humiliation is necessary for one to learn their lesson. I don't particularly like what I know of Paris Hilton, but I still don't believe it was right to put her into such a prison in the first place, putting someone like her in prison is a much greater risk (to her) than it would be if it were you or me, just look at the threats she received. So it's not really fair is it? it's not really equal is it? treating people the same is not treating people equally, you've got to treat everyone differently in order to treat everyone equally..

geposted Wed 13 Jun 07 @ 12:53 am
Quote :
you've got to treat everyone differently in order to treat everyone equally..

That will make you think :)

geposted Wed 13 Jun 07 @ 1:03 am
i hate to disagree w/ Bagpuss , but i think she has to go in jail because we believe nobody's above the law (even if we don't always practice it )

also there are no practical alternatives ......poor little rich girl literally doesn't know how to do anything useful, so i can't see her working it off so to speak

what does she do/ what is her "brand" ....she seeks attention , she gets in trouble and she does vile things

she's already done the requisite internet sex tape , helped britney take a step or two into the gutter, and she's been caught on tape using the "n" word

maybe a little sober time reflecting will help her find some purpose

geposted Wed 13 Jun 07 @ 3:32 am
Bagpuss wrote :
Whilst what she did was wrong, I don't think it's a crime that deserves a jail sentence (in anyone's case), prison is a place for people who are of danger to society, people like murderers, rapists, thieves, drug dealers etc. Sure, driving drunk whilst on a ban is a serious show of stupidity and arrogance, but the punishment doesn't fit the bill,

you've got to treat everyone differently in order to treat everyone equally..

I am sorry Bagpuss, but you are wrong on these two points. Driving drunk is wrong, if she killed a family of 5 driving drunk she woud be up for manslaughter. Her suspension was for drunk driving. So as far as I am concerned she is getting what she deserves! Your second point is a great study in contradiction. Everyone has to be equal, these laws apply to everyone, or they apply to no one! If it had been you or me, we would be doing jail time. Remember she is in jail, not prison, there is a difference. Not to mention the fact that, she has skated on so many things because she has money. I bet the judge had seen her before and just got fed up. So good for the judge! But I could be wrong, I am just a caveman.

geposted Wed 13 Jun 07 @ 3:53 am
50%