Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Club Mixing - Page: 20

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

i want to start a DJ work in nigeria how can i start it

geposted Wed 05 Sep 12 @ 8:12 am
Ogiloflex wrote :
i want to start a DJ work in nigeria how can i start it

how much experience do you have?
what type of equipment do you have?

browse this section: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/index.html
read this: http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/6288/Mix_lessons/DJ_MIXING___basic_-_advanced_-_pro.html?page=1
this may be useful as well: http://dj-lounge.com/djmarketingbible/
and practice, practice, practice. and when you think you got something good, practice some more. there is no substitute of practice and experience.

Good luck,
T

geposted Wed 05 Sep 12 @ 12:34 pm
i love dj cue and those out there dont no what that is it virtual dj but numark stad be hind it my ? is why is it not any more up dates

geposted Sun 23 Sep 12 @ 9:33 pm
Unfortunately, Numark VirtualVinyl is a discontinued product, so there will not be any more updates to it. However, licensed VirtualVinyl users can upgrade for free to the latest Numark Cue.

Numark Cue is the current Numark branded product. When new versions of VirtualDJ are released, Numark Cue will normally be updated shortly afterwards, once Numark have tested and approved the update.

geposted Mon 24 Sep 12 @ 4:55 am
nice one!!

geposted Tue 16 Oct 12 @ 7:41 pm
I'm from Scotland but don't know where to start in getting my first gig? Can anyone help me? Also I am only 16 but I am very good!

geposted Sat 12 Jan 13 @ 8:52 pm
Well I doubt very much you'll be getting any club gigs for at least a couple more years, due to your age.

In the mean time, don't be too cocky about yourself and your abilities because there'll always be someone better than you.

Instead, be modest if/when people ask, because then (if you actually are good) they'll get a nice surprise. If you brag too much, then they find you're not very good, it'll be you with egg on your face.

I would suggest finding yourself a local DJ who you can 'apprentice' with for birthday parties, weddings and so on for a couple of years. It'll give you a good knowledge of all sorts of music from all decades, and you'll learn the different approaches to playing at various private events.

geposted Thu 17 Jan 13 @ 5:12 pm
Where in Scotland are you?

Keith

geposted Fri 25 Jan 13 @ 1:21 pm
Thanks alot for the post!

geposted Thu 14 Feb 13 @ 10:16 am
I can’t believe this thread is still here after 8 years….

OO

geposted Fri 15 Feb 13 @ 12:49 pm
OO,
It's a great bit of information, I've revisited it many times over the years.

geposted Mon 25 Feb 13 @ 9:53 am
wowoforHome userMember since 2013
Am now a new dj and a presenter too, hope to learn much from you guys cos you are ma role models , please help me with so many stuff.thanks

geposted Thu 25 Apr 13 @ 6:23 am
Im playing my first ever 8hr live set this coming saturday, its going to be a long old night but reading this post has given me some ideas thanks :)

geposted Sun 28 Apr 13 @ 2:15 pm
very interesting post... learned a thing or two definitely

geposted Fri 21 Jun 13 @ 3:44 pm
kyoheeHome userMember since 2012
help for vertual skin creator serial number any one can hepl me

geposted Mon 05 Aug 13 @ 9:12 am
kyohee wrote :
help for vertual skin creator serial number any one can hepl me

What you are requesting is off from this club mixing topic. If you want a license to download plugins then you need to purchase VDJ Pro http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

geposted Mon 05 Aug 13 @ 9:22 am
sotonyjHome userMember since 2013
plese ceck my site [Link removed - Please read the forum rules]

geposted Thu 08 Aug 13 @ 8:15 am

geposted Thu 08 Aug 13 @ 9:07 am
Someday i will be a great DJ! :D

geposted Wed 28 Aug 13 @ 9:46 pm
big tanks to dis peace of info on dj crowd reading n respondin ...big up all dem djs ...Da Tutor aka Sir Macxonn Ent ...Zimbabwean based in Kuwait....

geposted Wed 11 Dec 13 @ 12:43 pm
96%