M. MIDILOG SWITCHER. Turn the switcher to the USB position in order the audio of the corresponding VirtualDJ deck to be routed from the USB audio interface. Turn the switcher to ANALOGUE position to use a Midilog as an analogue input source. In this position the sound of the VirtualDJ deck will be muted.
- MIC ON. Turn On/Off the Microphone Input of the unit.
- MIC GAIN. Adjust the Volume of the Microphone Input of the VMS2 (rear connection)
- MIC TONE. Adjust the Tone of the Microphone Input of the VMS2.
- NORMAL-REVERSE. Switch to REVERSE position if you wish the crossfader to operate in reverse mode (Hamster)
- CROSSFADER CURVE. Define how the crossfader will blend left and right channels (from Smooth to Scratch curve).
- Cue MIX. Adjust how the Mixer Channels and the Master Output blend at the Headphones Channel. Hardware operation, but movement visible on the VirtualDJ GUI.
- Cue GAIN. Adjust the Volume Output of the Headphones Channel. Hardware operation, but movement visible on the GUI.
- HEADPHONES. Connect your Headphones