- MIC LEVEL. Use this knob to adjust the output level of the microphone input. Turn the knob to the far left position to mute (turn off) the Microphone input.
- MIC TONE. Use this knob to adjust the tone of the microphone input channel.
- SESSION IN. Use this knob to adjust the level of the SESSION Input (connection at the rear panel)
- AUX LEVEL. Use this knob to adjust the Output level of the AUX Input. In VirtualDJ, the AUX Input has been assigned to the Sampler. Use this knob to adjust the Output level of the VirtualDJ Sampler to the Master Output.
- AUX FILTER. Apply a High/Low pass Filter to the AUX Input channel. In VirtualDJ, use this knob to apply a Filter to the Sampler.
- Cue -AUX. Use this button to send the AUX Input (Sampler by default) to the Headphones channel for previewing.