Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: anewsome is coming to YOUR town! - Page: 3

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
nice to hear it went well for u

geposted Thu 02 Nov 06 @ 8:29 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Sounds like a blast Aaron, got some pictures?

Rick

geposted Thu 02 Nov 06 @ 8:37 pm

anewsome wrote :

Next year,.. video mixing! .. And DJ IN NORWAY with me, as sidekick and back2back djing..

AAAAlllllraaait! ;) hehe

geposted Thu 02 Nov 06 @ 8:47 pm
:)

geposted Thu 02 Nov 06 @ 9:02 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
if you need a roadie or warmup dj i'll be there next round.

geposted Thu 02 Nov 06 @ 10:17 pm
listen2 wrote :
if you need a roadie or warmup dj i'll be there next round.

that's pretty funny because I had a warmup dj for me in a couple cities. the reason it's funny is because the warmup djs sometimes have a bigger name recognition than i do. the dj in new york was a pretty big name dj, official myspace dj, xm satellite radio dj, hot import nights dj and does a lot of work with jermaine dupri and the so so def record label. i've also had dj splyce open for me (the infamous splyce, the dj who was interviewed on larry king live and does all those celebrity parties, tours the US every week, etc). i just think it's funny when better known djs open up for ME. i like it though.

geposted Fri 03 Nov 06 @ 3:27 am
mp3jrick wrote :
Sounds like a blast Aaron, got some pictures?

Rick

the only pictures I have are pictures of the dj booths really. i was too busy to take pictures of the hot girls and stuff. there was pretty good media coverage so i should have some decent pictures of party-goers pretty soon. i'll post them when i get them!

geposted Fri 03 Nov 06 @ 3:29 am
You asked for pics. You got em! These are some pics from one of the 6 events only, but the rest were pretty much the same. This pic here pretty much sums it up:

http://www.anewsome.com/2006-11-03-HALLOWEEN/gallery_image0038.jpg

You can see the rest of the pics here:

http://www.anewsome.com/2006-11-03-HALLOWEEN/

Nothing fancy, I just dumped them in there so you have to click the file name to view. The party people pictures are courtesy of my man Tommy over at Upscale Access, there was a lot of media coverage so I'm sure there are dozens of galleries out there. I'm sure pubdistrict.com, OC weekly, Acropolis RPM and a bunch of other media was there.

I also threw in a couple pics of the setup, pre-party in case you're curious what I ran that night, this is the only gig where I had to bring a sound system, since all the other 5 were located in nightclub venues. Equipment included:

Sound:
1 x Yamaha MG12/FX 12 Channel Mixer
2 x QSC RM2450 Amplifiers
1 x DBX DriveRack PA Processor
2 x Cerwin Vega 36B Afterburner 18" subwoofer
2 x JBL SRX700 Dual 15 inch 2 way

Lights:
1 x IBM Thinkpad, running Linux and QLC (DMX light control)
2 x Elation ActiveScan 250 Scanner
2 x American DJ AccuSpot 250 Moving Head

DJ:
2 x Technics SL 1200 M3D
1 x Rane TTM 57SL

3 DJs in the main room rotating laptops about every 30-45 minutes.

geposted Fri 03 Nov 06 @ 8:26 pm

The girls looks Aw(new)some! ;) hehe

But what is that crap software??? hahaha ;) hehe

geposted Fri 03 Nov 06 @ 8:50 pm
dj-in-norway wrote :

The girls looks Aw(new)some! ;) hehe

But what is that crap software??? hahaha ;) hehe

That crap software allowed us to rotate DJs all night that night,.. and every night :-)

geposted Fri 03 Nov 06 @ 9:21 pm

Yes I know;) I was only kidding.. ;) hehe

Hopefully Numark Virtual Vinyl will have same possibilities... hot-swap djs on system.

geposted Fri 03 Nov 06 @ 9:24 pm
DRUDENSHome userMember since 2006
eh pelo visto sou o unico brasileiro do forum neh hehe ninguem me entende que droga

geposted Fri 03 Nov 06 @ 9:44 pm

geposted Fri 03 Nov 06 @ 9:50 pm
LETS HEAR IT FOR CHICAGO!!!! We know how to treat our DJs!!! Glad ya had a good time Anewsome...did you get to play some Old School House in Chicago?

MS

geposted Sat 04 Nov 06 @ 2:28 am
:)

geposted Sat 04 Nov 06 @ 2:49 am
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
just come back from getting my chest ponded from those cerwin vega subs in some of those pics (the ones with the radiating metal on the front) not as good as loonies, WSXs or the F1 bins but def one of the better prefab pre loaded bins out there

geposted Sat 04 Nov 06 @ 5:41 am
dj maddsound wrote :
LETS HEAR IT FOR CHICAGO!!!! We know how to treat our DJs!!! Glad ya had a good time Anewsome...did you get to play some Old School House in Chicago?

MS

didn't play any old school house in chicago, although I had it with me. I had a pretty good idea of what each of the cities normally listened to so that's what I rolled with to each city. the funniest thing was all the cities (except nyc) were sick of hearing what they normally play in the clubs so everybody was loving hearing what i normally play out here in hollywood/oc, especially miami. the guys in miami were so happy that i was playing hip-hop that the bartenders took care of me all night. they said they hear so much drum n bass and techno that they can't stand it. so, i just pretty much played what i normally play with a few local nuggets thrown in. play a little house in chicago but it was new stuff and they went banannas over hip-hop more than anything ...

geposted Sat 04 Nov 06 @ 8:28 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)