Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: skin for numark mixtrack pro 2 - Page: 3

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

Pls guys my name is DJ BREEZ pls hw can I get license pal

geposted Thu 22 May 14 @ 4:31 am
You can purchase one from the following page: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

If you like VirtualDJ, then please support the software and its future development by purchasing it (Especially if you are a working DJ and you are making money using it at your gigs.)

geposted Thu 22 May 14 @ 5:22 am
How To Download This :)

geposted Fri 30 May 14 @ 12:07 am
Please read the message directly above yours.

Thanks.

geposted Fri 30 May 14 @ 8:05 am
Hey all :)

I'm a big fan of this Skin! This skin is the reason why I now use VirtualDJ 7.xx only.
Is for this skin in the future a VirtualDJ 8 skin update in planing?

Thank you very much for answer!

geposted Wed 11 Jun 14 @ 4:58 pm
Great Job! congratulation!

geposted Fri 27 Jun 14 @ 10:17 am
can someone do a skin for the numark mixtrack Quad

geposted Fri 12 Sep 14 @ 11:26 pm
Hi guys? How to download its skin for numark mix pro 2 i don undstand. pay any money? please help me. Anydody download yourself sent to me. [Removed]
Thank you very much for sent to me!

[Sorry, posting E-mail addresses and other contact details is not permitted for unlicensed home users. Please read the forum rules]

geposted Mon 06 Oct 14 @ 4:35 am

geposted Mon 06 Oct 14 @ 5:14 am
madzmodzControlleristMember since 2014
Great skin, however could not use the browser, sampler effects, record tab located center front. Alway need to go to config in order to go to record mode. Any fix on this issue. Thanks

geposted Tue 04 Nov 14 @ 7:08 am
Skins designed for VDJ versions 7 and below have the tabs, but VDJ 8 does not require them. Their functions are now accessed in other ways.

For details please see the VDJ 8 manual.

geposted Tue 04 Nov 14 @ 8:57 am
van a mejorar el skin de numark mix track pro 2 para virtual dj 8 ??saludos

geposted Sun 28 Dec 14 @ 3:10 am
Sorry, this forum is for English language messages only.

Please either post your message again in English or use the appropriate language forum (Where available) to post in your own language.

These other language forums can be found at the bottom of the main forum topic list.

geposted Sun 28 Dec 14 @ 6:14 pm
I'm going to buy that controller

geposted Wed 07 Jan 15 @ 9:15 am
vmdjsPRO InfinityMember since 2011
I just updated to VDJ8 and downloaded this skin to go along with our mtp2. I am having an issue that I hope someone could help with. On the skin in the middle are the browser, sampler, effects buttons, but the sampler and effects does nothing when I click on them. We use the effects tab quite a bit, so I was wondering if anyone knew why these buttons might not be working.

Thanks,

Bryan

geposted Wed 14 Jan 15 @ 3:05 pm
You're using a VDJ 7 skin. The buttons don't work in VDJ 8 because they're not required (those functions are accessed in other ways).

geposted Wed 14 Jan 15 @ 3:11 pm
Nope, downloaded this skin from the VDJ8 page.

geposted Wed 14 Jan 15 @ 3:13 pm
Yes but it isn't a VDJ8 Skin

But for me works the Default Skin great, I prefer this more with Custom Buttons :)

geposted Wed 14 Jan 15 @ 3:26 pm
I think I get what you're saying now. While the skin is compatible with VDJ8, it isn't an official VDJ8 skin, so it still has some legacy items left over from VDJ7, like the browser, sampler and effects buttons. Would be nice if someone could remove those as I really like this skin a lot.

Thanks for everyone's help.

Bryan

geposted Wed 14 Jan 15 @ 6:17 pm
If you really want them gone, I could edit the skin for you - but they don't take up much room, and they could (with a spot of recoding) be made into custom buttons for example.

geposted Wed 14 Jan 15 @ 6:30 pm
82%