- Hardware Manuals Index
- Pioneer Index
- LOAD: Press this button to load the selected track from the VirtualDJ Browser to a Deck. By default the order of the LOAD buttons (same as the mixer) is set to Deck 3 (orange) - Deck 1 (red) - Deck 2 (red) - Deck 4 (orange).
Fast double-press this button to load the other's deck track to the corresponding deck (clone)
Hold SHIFT down and then use the..
- Deck 3 LOAD button to sort the tracks of the Songs list by KEY
- Deck 1 LOAD button to sort tracks by BPM.
- Deck 2 LOAD button to sort tracks by Title.
- Deck 4 LOAD button to sort tracks by Artist.
- BROWSE Turn this knob to scroll through tracks or folders, depending on the focused Browser List
Hold SHIFT down while turning the knob to scroll faster
Push this knob to toggle focus between Songs/Files and Folders Lists
Hold SHIFT down and then push the knob to .set the focus to the Sideview List.
- BACK: Sets focus to the Folders list. If focus is on the Folders List, use this button to open/close sub-folders.
Hold SHIFT down and then use this button to cycle through the Mixer Panels of the default VirtualDJ GUI (MIXER, VIDEO, SCRATCH and MASTER)
- LOAD PREPARE: Use this button to add the selected track to the Automix list of SideView. Hold Hold SHIFT down and then use this button to cycle Sideview through the available views (Automix, Sidelist, Sampler, Karaoke and Clones)
- LIBRARY A/B: When 2 computers are connected to the USB ports of the DDJ-SX3 and VirtualDJ (or another compatible software) use these buttons to assign the above Browser Controls to Computer A or B
These buttons have no functionality when a single computer (to any USB port) is connected