Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: DJConsole registration - Page: 4

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

djsaahil: you have not registered your console yet, because if you did you would see the text "DJConsole User" under your nickname. The update to the latest DJConsole version is available here:

http://www.virtualdj.com/update.html

And effect plug-ins are available for full version users only (the DJConsole version is not the full version).

macourteau

geposted Tue 05 Oct 04 @ 11:11 am
dj_cashPRO InfinityMember since 2004
thanx 4 the help guys...

geposted Sat 09 Oct 04 @ 8:12 am
SlavekHome userMember since 2004
Hi Nice it detected my dj console , does that mean i can download plugins now ?

geposted Tue 19 Oct 04 @ 2:24 pm
SlavekHome userMember since 2004
I also want to know if the full version of virtual Dj works with the console, because when i tryed the demo it didint need my console to be pluged in.

geposted Tue 19 Oct 04 @ 2:28 pm
Slavek: you cannot download effect plug-ins, that is for the full version owners only (and DJMixstation3 owners).

Concerning the DJConsole, it works flawlessly with the full version of VirtualDJ. Many users here use it with the full version, and there are no problems (and many more features than the DJConsole edition too) :)

macourteau

geposted Tue 19 Oct 04 @ 2:56 pm
Hello

I am having huge problems with my hercules console and virtual dj, there is loads of drag after the tracks have been playing for a while, the tracks delay for a second when i use the master tempo to get the beat lock, lots of glitchy sounds, and it doesnt give you a constant fluctuating bpm reading. how do i download the new 2.xx version seing that i allready paid for the hardware?
please mail me if you can help me out- --@--.--

Thanks

--
Moderated by Lady Cameron
Sorry godzilla_1 no email address is allowed from a demo user

geposted Mon 25 Oct 04 @ 8:11 pm
godzilla_1: The version of VirtualDJ that comes with the DJConsole is different from the full version. The latest DJConsole version of VirtualDJ is 1.09.

What are your computer's specifications? (processor, RAM, motherboard, hard drive, etc.)

geposted Mon 25 Oct 04 @ 10:58 pm
Hello from Italy!
Trance forever!

geposted Sun 31 Oct 04 @ 11:18 am
I can' register my hercules dj console. I did my regisrtation while the console was plugged in and the virtual dj was running, but still the system couldn't detect it. I am registered as a no licence user.

geposted Mon 01 Nov 04 @ 4:48 pm
never mind

geposted Mon 01 Nov 04 @ 4:59 pm
I recently purchased the Hercules DJ Console & when I install Virtual DJ it tell me that my serial # is invalid. However, I have no serial number with this package and it never prompts me to input one.

geposted Sat 13 Nov 04 @ 4:01 pm
hitman327: Please contact the e-service about this.

geposted Mon 15 Nov 04 @ 1:27 am
I am having problems dettecting my console even though i have disabled windows firewall

geposted Mon 13 Dec 04 @ 11:51 am
kylleHome userMember since 2004
I am having problems dettecting my console in your web page! even though i have disabled windows firewall... outside that the console is working fine

geposted Mon 13 Dec 04 @ 1:07 pm
PJayPRO InfinityMember since 2004
i think ive sorted min by dropping all the security in explorer

geposted Tue 14 Dec 04 @ 11:03 am
Graham5PRO InfinityMember since 2004
thanks guys

geposted Thu 30 Dec 04 @ 12:30 pm
lordsicHome userMember since 2004
i've a problem too. i need more effects for VDJ but without a serialnumber in my profile i'm not able to download new effects what should i do?

geposted Sun 02 Jan 05 @ 10:05 am
1 solution thats buy the software

geposted Sun 02 Jan 05 @ 12:52 pm
PsykoenHome userMember since 2005
i hope it workt

geposted Tue 04 Jan 05 @ 7:32 am
You need to log into forum first...
then start the console version, when connected to internet...
Go to the console detection page

(no firewall enabled, as we need the console version to communicate with forum)

geposted Tue 04 Jan 05 @ 7:34 am
71%