Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: DJConsole registration - Page: 1

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
DJConsole users, you can now edit your profile and then click on a link that will add a "DJConsole user" message under your nickname.

YOU MUST HAVE VDJ RUNNING WHEN REGISTERING

geposted Sat 03 Jul 04 @ 4:16 pm
thanx!! really cool :D

geposted Sat 03 Jul 04 @ 4:48 pm
Thank You! At Last...I am NOT a demo / No license user...oops..don't have my console plugged in...!

geposted Mon 05 Jul 04 @ 1:23 am
VJ_EchoPRO InfinityMember since 2004

geposted Mon 05 Jul 04 @ 8:46 am
VJ_EchoPRO InfinityMember since 2004
^^^ but why does it say, I'm still a Demo/No License User and A DJ Console User?

geposted Mon 05 Jul 04 @ 8:48 am
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Because you still have no Virtual DJ license.

geposted Mon 05 Jul 04 @ 8:51 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
mines broke how do I prove I have a djconsole to you guys? I say that as I'm staring at it :) neiter of my gig machines go on the net.

geposted Mon 05 Jul 04 @ 10:29 pm
hoddaowHome userMember since 2004
I've registered with da console plugged in too, still demo/no licence, what else need doing (and how)

geposted Tue 06 Jul 04 @ 1:07 am
@hoddaow: Read higher in this topic (cf. Dams' answer to VJ_Echo)

geposted Tue 06 Jul 04 @ 1:22 am
hoddaowHome userMember since 2004
Cool, but how? I've looked through the site and can only find places to dowload, not register the version I already have.

geposted Wed 07 Jul 04 @ 12:15 am
The version you already have can't be registered as it has no serial number. All you can do is ADD the mention "DJConsole user" to your current accreditation (as Dams said: "Because you still have no Virtual DJ license.") This is like me: it doesn't change your accreditation, it is only added after it.

macourteau

geposted Wed 07 Jul 04 @ 12:52 am
ow! I have to try this tonight.

geposted Fri 09 Jul 04 @ 9:14 am
thanks for lettin us all know about this

geposted Sat 10 Jul 04 @ 3:45 pm
The registration of my console doesn't seem to work for me. I tried it many times but it still seems to think I'm behind a firewall... Probably the router is in the way, although I turned of the firewall in there too... :(
Anyone recognise this, and have a solution? :)

geposted Sat 10 Jul 04 @ 5:22 pm
you must have your vdj console version running when u try to register...

geposted Sat 10 Jul 04 @ 5:33 pm
woohoo! :)
As you can see, it worked... I'm a member now... :)
Thanks dj-in-norway...

A dj-wannabe-in-holland...

geposted Sat 10 Jul 04 @ 8:52 pm
no problem ;) glad to see your new status :)
cool :D

geposted Sun 11 Jul 04 @ 1:34 am
Disable NAT and firewall in the router

geposted Sun 11 Jul 04 @ 9:32 pm
Great news that DJ Console users are now recognized as "at least somehow special" users :-)

Now that you are able to recognize the DJ Console users, are you maybe planning to give discounted price of the full version like for the owners of dj mix station and atomix dj? I understand that the situation is somehow different with dj console version of virtual dj since dj mix station and atomixdj users have already paid some money for the products but I guess you receive at least something from hercules for each dj console sold?

Anyway, at least for me the discount (even if it would not be more than 20 euros or something) could be THE reason to buy the full version. I guess for many "just for fun" users and even "professional" users it is not that much of a money question, just a principle that they want some bonus from the fully functional version they already own. I think many of us DJ Console users think that what we get with the price of a full version is only the extra functions of the full version compared to the dj console version and "non-console-users" get the full software with the same price...

But, I will not try to advice you with your marketing strategy, just a suggestion how you maybe could sell more of your great product!

geposted Tue 13 Jul 04 @ 9:10 am
SkuderoHome userMember since 2004
Great suggerstion DJunreal !

geposted Sun 18 Jul 04 @ 12:51 pm
18%