Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: DJConsole registration - Page: 3

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

marvingHome userMember since 2004
Hi,
Thanks a lot for all yours information,

before, i can't detect my console when subscription, but virtual dj isn't running.

Now, i've resolve my problem.

see u and have a good day !

Vincent

geposted Wed 01 Sep 04 @ 9:46 am
FabloHome userMember since 2004
I have a dj console, but my registration doesn't work. it tells me either that i haven't got the right serial number, or that my email adresse is not correct. in both are good. what can I do now, instaid of crying?

Fablo

geposted Thu 02 Sep 04 @ 1:22 pm
Fablo: your registration worked, since the mention "DJConsole User" appears under your nickname. You can't enter any serial number in the VirtualDJ box, since the full version (with a serial number) doesn't come with the DJConsole.

macourteau

geposted Thu 02 Sep 04 @ 1:53 pm
KillarHome userMember since 2004
Hello everybody.

I have just purchased the Hercules DJ console and it took me nearly 5 days of searching the high streets to find one in stock. Still though it is the best hardware and software mixture that I currently own.

But one thing I do not understand, I realise that VDJ is supplied with the console as a free bundle which is the icing on the cake but not being able to receive any recognition in terms of downloading updates/add-ons SUCKS!! Sorry but it does.....

I payed a lot of money to get a product which increased in price by 50% in the past month (in london anyway). I am willing to bet that VDJ made a deal with Hercules to supply its software on the side. VDJ had to make money from this whole Hercules Dj console project which is growing by the hundreds (if not thousands) every week.
So why can we get some real recognition here...why not at least supply some sort add-ons which are specifically designed for the dj console (such as plug-ins).
I need to experiment with new plug-ins/effects while mixing a set and to be honest I didn't really hesitate to get the console after i heard that VDJ was going to be included because I thought that it would also include extra download support. This was nothing more than a harsh marketing plan designed to swoop in the crowd after they bit the bait.

Please can you sort something out...

Dav

geposted Fri 03 Sep 04 @ 11:50 pm
This topic has been addressed over and over again. Please run a search through this forum to see it was, and to understand why it is this way.

And by the way, I don't think downloading effect plugins can be very useful, since most of the plugins (and all the new ones) are designed specifically for VirtualDJ 2.xx, so they would not work with the DJConsole version anyway...

Regards, macourteau

geposted Sat 04 Sep 04 @ 7:28 am
djik237Home userMember since 2004

Hi guys,

I'm isuru from melbourne. I've got a Hercules Dj console unit with VDJ. While editing my profile on the VDJ site, it does say that i have a dj console, so i assume it's obviousluy detected my console,

But can someone please tell me why i cant i download effects plugins and stuff.

thanks!

geposted Sun 05 Sep 04 @ 2:13 am
djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
hi i'm also from melbourne,
Unfortunately it is not possable to download effects with the DJ Console Version, you need to buy the full version to be able to get these.
version 2.02 offers many many more features and is very reasonably prices,
skins can be downloaded in the addons section...

geposted Sun 05 Sep 04 @ 3:52 am
Hey Dj zero

thanks for that mate.. how did you purchase version2.02??
Did you purchase it online with your credit card? would you know anywhere else i could purchaseversion2.02 of VDJ if do not have a credit card?

geposted Sun 05 Sep 04 @ 1:26 pm
djik237: there are many payment methods accepted at VirtualDJ's online store, so you can choose the one you would like to use (instead of a credit card).

macourteau

geposted Sun 05 Sep 04 @ 1:33 pm
I believe it is also possable to buy it via check or by wire.

Contact E-Service at the following link and they will be able to tell you exactly what is avaliable and how to go about doing it.

http://virtualdj.com/support/e-service/

They respond as quickly as they can and is almost always within a day but usually only a few hours, it depends on who is avaliaable at the time.

Hope to see you a full user soon

geposted Sun 05 Sep 04 @ 1:43 pm
just go through the checkout process and then you will see all of the options...

i did perchace with a credit card, and i've had the program for ages now, it is the best thing that has happened to the Djing profession in along time in my opinion...

are you new to djing or have you been doing it for a while?

geposted Sun 05 Sep 04 @ 1:52 pm

Thanks guys..

yeah i'm new tp Dj'ing, what type of music do you guys play?? and i do agree, hercules and VDJ's a great combination. I'm probably gonna purchase version2.02 as soon as possible.

Hey dj zero how much was it when you bought it, $114 US ??

geposted Sun 05 Sep 04 @ 2:22 pm
djik237: The price has not changed, and all updates (since the beginning) were free for all full version users. There was never any cost to upgrade to a new version :)

geposted Sun 05 Sep 04 @ 2:28 pm
yeah the price is still the same, even though the program has 10X more features. this is a great advantage over alot of other programs and the are very quick with their updates.

it costs around $170AUD, which is also very cheep compared to its compeditors and it kicks their ass, i've tried all of them and this is by far the best.

checkout http://virtualdj.com/features/history.html and youll see how many things have been added to this program

geposted Sun 05 Sep 04 @ 2:28 pm
SlepaHome userMember since 2004
Hi im new member here :) When i can download plugins and other stuff

geposted Mon 13 Sep 04 @ 6:13 pm
Hey there Slepa, welcome... You can find all extra downloads at the 'add-ons' section. But mind you, you can't download plug-ins for the dj console version of virtualdj. (never mind complaining about it, it all has been said before in here) :)

You can download skins and stuff...

geposted Mon 13 Sep 04 @ 6:41 pm
sMoKeHome userMember since 2004
great!!!

geposted Fri 17 Sep 04 @ 4:50 pm
I bought The Hercule DJ Console And it came with VDJ and as i registerd in your site with my hercule dj console i appear as a No license user and alot of people who have registerd like this are licensed users. Can you help me?

geposted Mon 04 Oct 04 @ 2:05 am
The people who have registered like this and who are "professionnal edition users" have paid the full price for the full version of VirtualDJ. The version of VirtualDJ bundeled with the DJConsole is fully functional, but it does not have all the features of the full version of VirtualDJ. This is why you still appear as a "No license user" (because the DJConsole edition does not require a serial number).

I would definitely recommend you to upgrade to the full version of VirtualDJ as it has many more functions than the version available to DJConsole users :)

Regards,

macourteau

geposted Mon 04 Oct 04 @ 11:02 am
have registerd my dj console, can i upgrad the virtual dj software , and download effects?

geposted Tue 05 Oct 04 @ 6:42 am
54%