Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: DJConsole registration - Page: 6

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

napitoLE userMember since 2005
Hi Customer support, i would like to know why have not my profile updated my log, i´ve registered my DJConsole and keep my id like no license user, i do not have any firewall and my connection is setting up ok, my VDJ is open and the form detects the machine, what i have to do? why not am i in VDJ world map ? please help me thank you.

geposted Mon 28 Nov 05 @ 12:57 am
Sorry, but there is no labeling for the console version, other than the picture of your detected console.

The "no licence" refers to you not having our full pro version, but rather the free console version that came with the Hercules disk.

geposted Mon 28 Nov 05 @ 1:41 am
DJ Mex1PRO InfinityMember since 2004
I gots a question about the Dj Console "Hercules" Can u play it with out using Virtual Dj 3.2?

geposted Tue 20 Dec 05 @ 4:21 pm
djkikePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hello,
I changed my old Hercules DJC for the new MK2....I already registered my old one few months ago...how can i register the new one?

geposted Thu 22 Dec 05 @ 9:26 pm
Hello,
when i try to isntall the soft that comes with me new MK2 ask me for a serial but there is no serial on CD, CD cover, manual or the box...

geposted Sat 24 Dec 05 @ 5:45 pm
Ok i should know this but how do i register my mk2 hercules controller. i've been a pro user for awhile , so i go mod profile and it doesnt detect it. I also have all new drivers, I must be losing my touch or somthin, can't figure it out . can anybody help me
I dont want to use the one that comes wit the controller

geposted Mon 02 Jan 06 @ 7:43 pm
nevermind i figured it out

geposted Mon 02 Jan 06 @ 9:17 pm
Hercules forgot to put the serial....just a phonecall to hercules and i get one.

geposted Tue 03 Jan 06 @ 10:48 am
hola kike, I have the same problem: switched from old hercules console to the new MKII and there's no serial number on the box! Can you pass me the phone number to Hercules in Spain? muchas gracias!

PS: a lo mejor ya te he visto pinchando en la universal en bcn? como se llama la calle esta de las discos? :) maria cubic?

geposted Wed 18 Jan 06 @ 12:40 pm
Hi,

Hercules Spain 917 54 70 63 Lun - Vie: 18:00 - 22:00

Sip, Maria Cubi, estoy de residente en la planta de arriba....pasate cuando quieras.

Saludos

geposted Wed 18 Jan 06 @ 2:16 pm
Hercules console1 detection is no longer available.

Reason is that most have already registered their version, and the new MK2/MP3 versions comes with a serial number, so a detection is not needed (simply enter serial)

Regards
dj in norway

geposted Mon 23 Jan 06 @ 12:28 pm
Drae09Home userMember since 2009
when i try to register in virtual radio.. it say this.."Sorry Guest, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum."
is there any way i can register?

geposted Thu 26 Mar 09 @ 4:07 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)