Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: TellyVisuals and TellyMedia - Page: 4

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

dfyffePRO InfinityMember since 2003
Keep em coming Don.

geposted Mon 07 Nov 16 @ 7:00 pm
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002

geposted Mon 14 Nov 16 @ 4:02 pm
Answered in thread for keystone effect.

geposted Mon 14 Nov 16 @ 4:15 pm
Thanks Don

geposted Mon 14 Nov 16 @ 4:47 pm
naw717Home userMember since 2016
Are there any skins designed for Virtual DJ that allow TellyMedia to be controlled remotely?

geposted Tue 22 Nov 16 @ 7:50 pm
There is, but its only for LE,Plus & Pro users

geposted Tue 22 Nov 16 @ 8:23 pm
naw717Home userMember since 2016
I downloaded the plugin. I want to be able to actually select what images/videos will be going up on the screen from the tablet, and I can't figure out how.

geposted Tue 22 Nov 16 @ 10:43 pm
Don I have a question.

I'm trying out version 2.48 of TV using it for Master Effect.

When I play videos in DECKS (Video outs to master Effect) and then apply a VIDEO SAMPLER, why don't TV outputs the SAMPLER VIDEO to the size I assigned in TV (BASIC Panel) ?

I wanted the VIDEO Sampler to stay within the area of TV configuration. Is this only in the plus version ?

geposted Sat 26 Nov 16 @ 7:21 pm
The sampler has priority and normally will play on top. There is an obscure flag to control this. The play on top flag is a different flag. That flag allows TV to play on top of everything except the sampler.

I added a setting to the TV plus version that allows it to play on top of the sampler and so TV would then also play that within the panel size.

geposted Sat 26 Nov 16 @ 7:53 pm
TellyMedia has been updated to TM 1.97 and TellyVisuals has been updated to TV 3.01 in the download section.

They both contain some fixes and a slightly updated user interface. TV 3.01 non plus allows you to position the sampler on top or not.

Both are for VDJ 7 or 8 and you can get them in the VDJ download section or here:

http://www.tellyvisuals.com

geposted Thu 05 Jan 17 @ 10:58 am
On going work with TellyVisuals:

Current work is in getting overlays and DJ alerts working. These are instant on and easy access for text or complete layouts that can come and go quickly.

A clock panel type will be added to the prime version of TellyVisuals. This will include analog and digital clocks and countdowns with event triggering. You will be able to design your own clock if you want with your logo or use the built in ones with variations. Here's a couple examples:

geposted Thu 05 Jan 17 @ 12:08 pm
First of all thanks for the amazing plugins! I've discovered TellyMedia this week and for me it does everything I need. Image slideshow handling is wonderfull and the clip bank works better than the dedicated clipbank-plugin.

However, yesterday, VirtualDJ would not start anymore: error "VirtualDJ has stopped working" at the end of the splash screen. Removing the ini-file of the plugin from the \Plugins\VideoEffects-folder, fixed this. But now the clipbank will not load my MP4-video anymore ("Rejected") and the image slideshow doesn't work anymore either.

Is this a known issue and/or is there a known fix? Is there a log-file to look for?

I use Virtual DJ 7 Pro (licenced by my music company) on Windows 7x64. Video is shown by a Nvidia video card on a secondary monitor (tv, fullscreen)

geposted Thu 16 Feb 17 @ 9:40 am
I went to the VDJ7 download section to download TellyMedia and to my surprise it downloaded TM 1.48 instead of TM 1.97. So I uploaded TM 1.97 to the VDJ7 addons and downloaded again. I still got TM 1.48 so something is wrong with the upload for VDJ7 and will have to ask someone at atomix to take a look at that. Since there is no difference in the VDJ8 or VDJ7 versions, they can just move the VDJ8 download over the the VDJ7 download. The VDJ8 download works as expected and downloads the proper version.

I also noticed something odd about the version downloaded as TM 1.48. Strange things that should not occur. So first thing we need to do is get you the proper download.

You can download TM 1.97 from the VDJ8 download addon section which works on VDJ7 or you can go here and download it as well.

http://www.tellyvisuals.com

TM does not use the ini file in videoEffects folder so it should not matter if you delete it or not. Just get the proper version and we can from there.

If someone at Atomix can help sort the upload/download for VDJ7 please do.

geposted Thu 16 Feb 17 @ 2:05 pm
Thank you for your reply. Downloading the plugin from your website and reinstalling it, solved most of the issues. The crashes had another cause.

After trying TellyMedia the other day, I installed the Webcamxp IP-camera directshow filter. We have an ip-camera and that plugin makes it visible in windows as a regular webcam. Removing that application solved the VDJ crash.

geposted Thu 16 Feb 17 @ 10:50 pm
I have implemented some IP camera code that does not need a DirectShow filter. It works well and tested it with my smart phone but there can be so many variances with IP cams, that I have not surfaced it. It will take me some time to organize and to know about certain IP cameras or sources. If NewTek becomes a viable options for IP cams that would be good. NewTek has some software that allows for easy wired or wireless from various sources. I just got a new update from them today so I will check to see what devices there are currently supporting. I have already tested NewTek within my own test app and it works well and perfect for this sort of thing. I think it has been slow to catch on in the broad sense though.

geposted Thu 16 Feb 17 @ 11:03 pm
The newest TellyMedia Prime version supports IP cameras and streams directly. This is up for testing at the moment. I added this feature directly to the camera tab in order to save time and to get it up for testing. The IP links support both audio and video but I have turned off audio so as to not confused any one at present since there would be no control over IP audio at the time. The volume setting in TM controls the audio for the Media tab so I will need to add something else for audio in IP links. The Prime versions of TellyMedia and TellyVisuals require a minimum donation of 40 dollars which covers both with one donation . I am not here advertising that to make money... I can do that other ways with a lot less pain. Software is very expensive to create and I am usually working 24/7. I want you to have involvement and not just some one using the software where I never here anything from you. IP cameras can be wired or wireless, smart phones, security cameras, etc. and it is a direct link from TM to the device with no need for a DirectShow filter.

If you would like to test out IP cameras or streams in TM please send me an email:

donmoir@comcast.net

PS: I have also started out adding effect_string commands for TM. Since I have the structure in place, I can easily add numerous commands this way without have a zillion buttons to do it. All effect string commands to TM are in this form:

deck master effect_string 'TellyMedua' 0 'some command'

You will be able to do multiple commands at the same time... Right now it is limited to 'mediaSlot n' to go directly to a media from script and 'camera on/off/toggle'

I am pretty much leaving it up to you what you would like to see in that respect. Easy to add many things for Media, Carousel, and Camera.

geposted Sun 07 May 17 @ 1:47 am
Clocks, overlays, and DJ alerts have been in TellyVisuals for a long time but they are not quite complete so I have not turned them on yet. I have been waiting a long time to do this type of thing though. Occasionally I have to do pay for work and that can take a lot of time to complete. These features will also only appear in the Prime version of TV.

With overlays, you can instantly change the entire screen and then just as quick go back to the previous screen.

Song alerts have been implemented in TV for years. This has been extended to DJ alerts where you can call up text at any time from a list with a fancy professional look.

geposted Sun 07 May 17 @ 1:52 am
I am doing what I can... which is many things... I already spend the vast amount of time working... trying to earn a living etc... with very little time off.. I am not trying to port TV and TM... I am rewriting everything to be portable and combining the two... I will do this until I die or it gets done... I have upgraded the PC versions since it is taking so long but these things need to be worked out anyway... It is not so much a matter of having a mac...

Keep in mind Huey that it would have been a lot easier just to walk away... I would have more free time and more money but it is what it is... There is much to do...

geposted Sun 07 May 17 @ 1:18 pm
Ok, Thanks for answer as now i can move on since it seems as if its not in the near future for the Mac side.

geposted Sun 07 May 17 @ 1:43 pm
I see the Instagram icon in TV, any ETA on when it'll be useable??

geposted Thu 17 Aug 17 @ 2:10 pm
54%