Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Engine noise in speakers

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

ogkedPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Hi guys, i am having a problem with my laptop,when i stop playing any music or pause it, i still hear a buzzing sound as in engine noise on my speakers,is there a way to fix this problem?
Cheers.

geposted Sun 30 Nov 08 @ 10:48 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005

geposted Mon 01 Dec 08 @ 4:02 am
when its on battery it's still producing the humming sound.Any other solution a part from the ground loop isolator?

geposted Mon 01 Dec 08 @ 5:58 am
How is your system configured? Inputs outputs, etc?

Does the noise disappera when you turn down the volume on the channel your laptop is connected to?

What sound card are you using or are you using the headphone jack from your laptop?

Cheers,

Roy

geposted Mon 01 Dec 08 @ 6:28 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
If you have ground loop problem, you will have noise even if you lower down level of laptop as noise is coming thru ground, not Sound output.

geposted Mon 01 Dec 08 @ 7:04 am
Agreed, I'm just trying to get a look at the bigger picture...

I too suffered this problem. Unplugging the mains lead from the laptop stopped my noise. I ended up buying a 3rd party power supply which solved my problem.

One thing ogked needs to checl is if the problem goes away if he unplugs the mains adapter completely and not just from the back of the laptop...

Cheers,

Rpy

geposted Mon 01 Dec 08 @ 9:41 am
im using 2 icdx and a dxm01 mixer all connected to my laptop.

geposted Mon 01 Dec 08 @ 6:15 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)