Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: seperate out for Virtual DJ video

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

We currently use Virtual DJ for our Karaoke, we use a laptop and a monitor, is there anyway to configure the VDJ video screen to work through monitor so no other programes can be seen by people attending pub?

geposted Wed 03 Dec 08 @ 4:00 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
The full professional version allows you to use non-windowed video output to a seperate display.

The trial version is limited to a window, although you can extend your desktop and move this window to it.

geposted Wed 03 Dec 08 @ 7:04 pm
I am having the same problem....I have purchased full version, is there a reason why I still can't get only video out on my secondary screen???

geposted Tue 09 Dec 08 @ 11:29 am
Sorry, just to clear this up, I can get video out, but my whole screen, not just the video. I went to confige settings and it says window is my out put, and I've tried connecting secondary device befor booting VDJ, and even shut down and re started comp with external device and still nothing. I am using s video, but i also tried vga and still the same issue, alone or with other device. HELPPPPPPPPPPPP

geposted Tue 09 Dec 08 @ 11:30 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
You need to tell windows to extend your desktop to that display, then it will appear as a valid output device to VirtualDJ.

geposted Tue 09 Dec 08 @ 11:53 am
Hi Scott, remember me: slideshow? :)

Sorry about breakin' in.

geposted Tue 09 Dec 08 @ 10:02 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)