Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Pioneer needs VDJ help

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Can one of the guys from VDJ shoot me an email, I've had several users asking about CDJ400 use with the Mac version of VDJ (which I only found out existed last week)... needless to say, I don't have a copy and apparently the info I was providing from the PC version isn't working for them. I'm trying to write a step-by-step and would appreciate some direct communication off the forums.

I can be found at: ___
Much appreciated!

Pulse, I have hidden ur info n raise it up to appropriate level. - spinnaJ

geposted Fri 05 Dec 08 @ 11:36 am
I might be able to help if I have a pair of CDJ400's... :]

geposted Fri 05 Dec 08 @ 11:57 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Pulse -- the CDJ-400s currently do not work 'natively' in the MAC version like the PC version.

There is a known activation bug that crashes the application when you try to activate the CDJ-400 in the Remote Control panel.

You can however configure the CDJ-400 using the General MIDI which is the same as doing it on the PC version.

geposted Fri 05 Dec 08 @ 12:15 pm
so using the CDJ400 as general MIDI with the mac version will work fine, sans the jog wheel?

i'd like to know when a native support for CDJ400 and mac version will be available. I will be picking up a pair of CDJ400s and a DJM400 in the near future, and also a new laptop. Very tempted to get a late-2008 macbook, given it's power, however, i'm quite set on the pioneer gear, and basically my laptop choice will be fully dependent on this question. If the CDJ's cant natively run on the mac soon, then i'll get a vista-based laptop...(yes i know i can run vista in bootcamp, but i can't justify spending an additional few hundred bucks to buy vista, just to have the same old OS on a new mac.)

Anyone maybe know when we could expect this?

geposted Tue 09 Dec 08 @ 1:37 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)