Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Numark EM-260 Midi Config

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

L33P33Home userMember since 2008
Hey, I've been fiddling about with a friend's version of VDJ 5.2, and I'd love to hook mysetup to it (2 iCDX's plus Numark EM-260), However, I'm just wondering if it's possible to config Midi with the EM-260 as it has a Midi output?

If so, HOWWWWWWW??? does anyone know, or is it just worth getting a Maya 44 and go with sound rather than watching the nobs go up and down in the program.

If this is possible then I'll be getting my own version!

Cheers, Lee

geposted Sat 06 Dec 08 @ 7:04 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Yes, you can control VDJ with your mixer if it has MIDI capability and iCDX will work 100%. You can use your sound card from main board if you want or get something better like Maya 44.

geposted Sun 07 Dec 08 @ 10:41 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
L33P33 wrote :
Hey, I've been fiddling about with a friend's version of VDJ 5.2, and I'd love to hook mysetup to it (2 iCDX's plus Numark EM-260), However, I'm just wondering if it's possible to config Midi with the EM-260 as it has a Midi output?

If so, HOWWWWWWW??? does anyone know, or is it just worth getting a Maya 44 and go with sound rather than watching the nobs go up and down in the program.

If this is possible then I'll be getting my own version!

Cheers, Lee

The EM-260 does not feature midi control to my recollection.

geposted Sat 27 Dec 08 @ 1:35 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)