Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VDJ MAC help needed

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi guys,

I'm a Windows VDJ user, but I decided to give it a try on Mac. After installing vdj on my macbook, I changed the permissions and everything seemed fine. I plugged my external hd for music and it came through with no problems. Now, I moved a couple new songs to the ext hd, loaded them on vdj and after closing vdj and reopening it, there was no info on bpm and time for those new songs, as if they had never been played before. Funny thing is, I had some older songs on the hd that had never been played on vdj. I loaded those tracks and after restarting vdj, the bpm and time info were there!!!! I have no explanation...... I thought it was because the new track were .wav, but I converted them to .mp3 and the same happens...

Can anyone help me?

geposted Wed 10 Dec 08 @ 4:48 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
That is strange if u put it that way. Hmmm.. Let do some test. I assume that internal HD is on mas os extended format.. Take a couple of that new song and the old never played song to ur desktop. Use it in VDJ, then close it n reopen it again.. Does it act the same n produce the same result?

geposted Thu 11 Dec 08 @ 6:16 am
Thank you for the tip SpinnaJ but I didnt' even had to try out your little test. After rebooting my laptop, VDJ began keeping time and bpm info.... So far so good. I guess some things will remain a mistery... :P But the thanks for the help anyway ;)

geposted Fri 12 Dec 08 @ 3:23 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hehe.. that is good.. well let's say laptop do have a bad day too:P..

On serious note, glad it is solved. Have fun n a nice day.

Regards;)

geposted Fri 12 Dec 08 @ 4:11 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)