Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Virtual DJ (DJconsole) with Hercules dj console Rmx

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

So I just got it today for Christmas =D.

How do I hook up my speakers to it? I have to have my audio set to Hercules dj console Rmx. If I set it to the primary driver to actually be able to hear anything that's hooked up to the computer. If it's set to Hercules dj console Rmx then nothing will play other than VituralDJ. Itunes, Windows Media Player, Quicktime, and Youtube won't play anything through the Hercules. Is there a way to set up VirtualDJ so that I can hear it through my speakers rather than the Hercules. I can't even find an Options or File button in the VirtualDJ window >.<

I have updated all of the drivers and I JUST downloaded VirtualDJ from the website.

Any answers are greatly appreciated!

geposted Thu 25 Dec 08 @ 12:28 pm
You have user the 1/2 outputs on the RMX if your just hooking speakers up to it. If your going to use your computer speakers you will need the Y cable with RCA to 1/8 input. Then you will need a coupler and then you can hook your computer speakers up to it. I have done this and it works fine. I would suggest getting powered monitors as I did. I got a pair of KRK monitors and they sound great. Good luck

geposted Thu 08 Jan 09 @ 11:59 am
tru dat...i run mine thru my computer via my reciever as my amp..pretty much the same way...i run thru an aux on my recvier from the out 1/2 on my rmx no distortion or anything.

geposted Thu 08 Jan 09 @ 4:08 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)