Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: MAKIN ME CRAZY!

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I don't know what's up with my deck or VDJ? Im confused to what's happening here, my timecode keeps jumping up & down like it has mood swings.
It's only happeniing on my CDJ 1000, my other is holding just fine no problem. But, it happens to just start acting up out of nowhere.
It looses timecode signal and of course it messes up my set. Never used to happen before always worked well.
I cleaned both lenses on my decks and changed the the timecode CD'S but it did nothing, I also made some adjustments on the configuration no difference.

I use a Maya 44usb card with the newest update, it's been going on for days now just glitching does anyone have a solution for this?
I've also cleaned up my registry on my laptop, cleaned up the disk and defraged it. And adjusted my pagefile size and it has improved performance. So, im just not understanding this crap...........

Any suggestions, please?

geposted Fri 02 Jan 09 @ 6:31 pm
Well, I been trying everything since yesterday to get this right. Then I realized how old this CDJ 1000 is, so I figuered let me try to to clean the lens more time than I did originally.

Im not saying it's the answer all together but it seems to have made it stop fluctuating and spazzin out on me! It has'nt happened anymore since I cleaned it again. But im not sure that's the answer, maybe some of you have experienced old CDJ problems similar to mine?

Let me know if you know something I don't, thanks!

geposted Sat 03 Jan 09 @ 3:30 pm
DJAuzPRO InfinityMember since 2008
It may be a dumb question, but have you tried reburning the TCCD and ensuring you follow the correct burn steps, ie no normalization, burn at slow speed, good quality CDR's?

geposted Sun 04 Jan 09 @ 9:17 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)