Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: problems with my hercules mk2 sound card

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

dandadHome userMember since 2009
I have a hercules mk2 running my virtual dj version 5.0 and while im running my mixxes i always inconter a problem. It always for some reason the sounds just stops but the song will still be playing but to let the sound to start plying from my hercules sound card i have to go in the config. and click on my notebook sound card press ok and then go tru the process all over again go to config. go to sound card and then this time press the hercules sound card it will play for a while and the it goes and du the same thing again can someone help me with my probem PLEASE

geposted Mon 12 Jan 09 @ 5:11 pm
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
Make sure to apply that latest update for Virtual DJ (v5.2.1) , as many problem have been solved since verison 5.0.

As for your problem, start by making sure that your USB port power management is turned OFF. This can cause device to stop working during usage:

In the Device Manager > Universal Serial Bus Controllers > USB Root Hub > Power Management,

Uncheck the box 'Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power'

Proceed for all all root hubs.

You may also want to talke a look at this guide to improve the performances of your computer.

http://ts.hercules.com/faqs/eng/her_eng_00364.pdf

geposted Wed 14 Jan 09 @ 7:15 am
thanks for the advise I did all that u said but the virtual dj still does not take commands from the mk2. anything else on mind?

geposted Wed 21 Jan 09 @ 12:27 pm
I have the virtual dj 5.2 it works great and I love it so that's when I decided to purchase the hercules mk2 controller. it was working good but it had a little glitch so they told me to update the drivers after I updated the drivers the virtual dj wasn't taking no more controller comands (expl... play,cue,volume,bass,treable,midd,ext.....) I tried uninstall and reinstall in it but still doesn't work. on the devise manager setting's it say next to the hercules mk2 asio drivers "code 10". can some help me please!

geposted Wed 21 Jan 09 @ 1:59 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)