Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: preveiw stopped working

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

On virtual dj 5.2 preveiw stopped working...uninstall and re install doesnt help...warning on startup says database corrupt...after uninstall should i delete old database files/other files before re install ???...using single card mode...everything seems to go back to normal after databse rescan...except preveiw continues to not work...how do you fix this...am i close ???

geposted Fri 16 Jan 09 @ 2:07 am
sischoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Are you talking about preview in headphone?

geposted Fri 16 Jan 09 @ 8:03 am
no ... just the main output preveiw that runs after right clicking...you click on preveiw and the player comes up but the song doesnt play automatically anymore...it just comes up ,then does nothing more...remember,i'm using single output card only...

geposted Sat 17 Jan 09 @ 11:12 am
Ok.
I have just tried and I confirm what you was saying:
preview option doesn't work if you set SINGLE OUTPUT in OUTPUT field.

In order to use this feature of VDJ, you must install or another sound card in your computer or you must change your own sound card with another one which has more than 4 channels for setting HEADPHONE in OUTPUT field.

I hope my post help you out.

geposted Sat 17 Jan 09 @ 7:59 pm
when i first installed virtual dj everything worked perfectly for about 3 days (preveiw and all) ...never had a problem preveiwing a song with original sound card installed...the point is, it just all of a sudden, quit working properly and i'm trying to get it back to working like it was originally....perfect with no problems at all....Thanks

geposted Sun 18 Jan 09 @ 2:19 pm
I think is not possible.
I have tried but setting SINGLE OUTPUT the preview option doesn't work.
Maybe you can try to set HEADPHONE in Output field and seeing whether it works or not.

geposted Sun 18 Jan 09 @ 4:52 pm
i chose preveiw by itself and i'm telling you it worked...then after preveiwing i would set songs in the playlist(not the players)...after choosing songs and creating playlist,i would then save the playlist for the next gig...i could also preveiw from the playlist...picking songs randomly doesnt always work for me...so i preveiw before creating....you must not have experienced the some prob as me so maybe we are hitting a dead end...thanks

geposted Sun 18 Jan 09 @ 10:39 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)