Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Problem with playing a file through virtualDJ

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

al jaxonControlleristMember since 2008
Sup everybody- I'm having problem playing songs through the software sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. The controller and the software are both working together but when i press play the wave form stays still. Could anybody point me in the right direction to correct what I'm doing wrong.

geposted Tue 27 Jan 09 @ 2:10 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi there, pls register ur serial at ur profile and update to the recent version;)

geposted Tue 27 Jan 09 @ 2:12 pm
All right I registered,downloaded the updates and I'm still having the same problem.

geposted Tue 27 Jan 09 @ 10:37 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Have u download the recent herc drivers? And do u mean u can't play the tracks??

geposted Wed 28 Jan 09 @ 9:09 am
Thanx for the response..... I did some research from previous post and found out i needed to get a powered usb hub. I'm using a mac book pro, and it works with the usb hub the poster stated that the usb on the mac book wasn't strong enough.

geposted Wed 28 Jan 09 @ 1:30 pm
That is the exact problem I am having.
Please let me know if the USB hub fixes the problem

geposted Thu 29 Jan 09 @ 4:42 pm
yes it does..... you have to use the usb input on your right hand side opposite of the side with the power.

geposted Thu 29 Jan 09 @ 5:10 pm
Try changing the sound settings (click "config", then sound tab). I had that problem when I was having problems with a DJIO external sound card. Check if the track plays when you set the sound to the computer speakers, if so it might be a problem with your sound card settings.

geposted Mon 09 Feb 09 @ 11:09 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)