Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Lines in music videos

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Whenever I play a music video (mpeg or avi), I typically get a yellow or green line down the middle of my video. It does this with Karaoke too. However, these lines do not appear when I play the videos through windows media player. What is wrong? And what can I do to fix this problem? Thanks.

geposted Sun 08 Feb 09 @ 11:50 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007

geposted Sun 08 Feb 09 @ 12:10 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
what video card? sounds like your card doesnt support hardware accel, try disabling the hardware accel

geposted Sun 08 Feb 09 @ 12:53 pm
Hi Jizolt23,

As tayla has said check out
http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/103352/PC_Version_Technical_Support/Video_Issue.html?page=1

There has been many threds on this issue, most of them are either direct x, operationg system versions and video card compatibility issues.

Windows xp seems to run nicely with direct x9c with the older video cards. if you are running direct x10 video card with windows xp you will get a green interferance through the middle of your music video very annoying.

we run multiple systems with ATI Graphics cards. here is some examples that work for us.

Windows XP ATI X series cards run well X1650, X1900 ect as they are Direct X9 cards. HD Series like the HD2400, HD2600 Ect do not run well as they are Direct x10. and you will have the video problems.

If you are using direct x10 cards like the HD series i would recomend Windows Vista, these cards run quite well on this operating system and will not cost you the earth.

Also a small hint on the video cards eventhought they are ATI cards make sure you look at the card find out who it was made by and get the latest drivers from the manafactors site as eventhough your card may be a Radion HD2600 it may be made by ASUS, Gigabyte ect, meaning that different manifactors will use different chip sets on the cards witch may effect the performance of the cards slightly.

This has only been my experance with these issues and i hope that it helps you a little.

geposted Fri 20 Feb 09 @ 7:36 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)