Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: prob with virtual dj and timecode vinyl

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

im using virtual dj with the stanton fs/open . for some reason when i put the setting on timecode vinyl for turntable 1 it goes all goofy... turntable 2 plays fine, and when i turn it of the vinyl it plays fine what could the prob be...its a brand new fs/open i hope its not that...any suggestions, ive checked like every setting and i know its hooked up properly and when i turn on the timecode for table one it like studders back and forth, you can even see it on the vinyl picture on the program... please help!
joey

geposted Fri 13 Feb 09 @ 7:45 pm
also i notice when i auto config turnatable 2 says its 100% and turntable 1 says 0% but i know its not the timecode vinyls.... im not sure if that can help anyone out with helping me either...

geposted Fri 13 Feb 09 @ 7:53 pm
someone help!

geposted Sat 14 Feb 09 @ 9:43 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

Are you using FS timecodes or VirtualDJ's.

If FS, they are not support in VirtualDJ also have you got the same stylus's on both TT's

geposted Sat 14 Feb 09 @ 9:52 am
yes, i am using virtual dj timecode vinyl, and using sure whitelabes on tech 1200's with a pioneer 600 mixer, and a compaq presario amd ahthalon 3400+ 798 mhz with a gig of ram im pretty sure its a software prob but i dunno...any other idea's

geposted Sat 14 Feb 09 @ 10:42 pm
This is a bug. It's also happens to me sometimes.
If you move the gain slider in auto config maybe fix your problem.

geposted Sat 14 Feb 09 @ 10:49 pm
nope that dosnt fix the prob...any other idea's?

geposted Sun 15 Feb 09 @ 9:20 pm
also does anyone know if the virtual dj timecode vinyl works with any other programs, i would like to try another program just to check to see if maybe my fs/open has an issue, i just got it brand new but you never know... thanks joey

geposted Sun 15 Feb 09 @ 9:31 pm
pllllez help

geposted Mon 16 Feb 09 @ 10:53 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)