Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: External Mixer Setup with PC Speakers

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Right, I dont know if this is possible, but ill try and explain as best i can what i want to do.

I have a soundblaster Audigy 2, 5.1 soundcard, with a creative 2.1 speaker setup, which runs on the digital out. I wish to connect an A&H Xone 32 mixer to the pc, with vdj splitting the 2 audio streams to channels 1 and 2 on the mixer. I then want the audio to go from the master out on the mixer back into my pc and out of my pc speakers... is this possible with one soundcard? Im finding that when i hook it up, all i get is audio straight to the speakers from vdj. The channels on the mixer are receiving the right outputs but i cant seem to switch the audio to the master on the mixer.

Im confused and not sure if i need to get a second soundcard or not. Could somone assist me please as i dont have alot of money to spend on hardware at the minute. i dont have an amp or seperate speakers before some bright spark points that out :) i need to run it through my pc speakers. Would a Maya44 solve this? Also if i got a maya44 would my 2.1 creative labs speakers be compatable?

I hope i explained this well enough.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

geposted Sun 22 Feb 09 @ 5:41 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
this may help

basically if you cant follow the clip

go to config

soundsetup

outputs > external mixer

soundcards > mono seperated

output channels give you white lead/left channel red lead/right channel to your mixer

you will have to use a y splitter for each channel to get dual inputs into mixing desk

which of course will only give you mono sound output

geposted Mon 23 Feb 09 @ 2:05 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)