Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Serato TCV

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hey guys I finally got Serato TCVs running with my setup. I set it to relative mode and noisemap view and its only reading at 0-5%. Does anyone know how I could fix this to be 100%? Thanks in advance.

geposted Fri 27 Feb 09 @ 6:57 pm
ktilakPRO InfinityMember since 2006
i've never gotten 100% to show in the little read-out but it acts like 100% for me (like it works well with good tracking) if you select virtualdj V-4 instead of a noisemap...

if you're using a serato box: does the left deck randomly stop working for you? after like 10 or 15 minutes of using serato vinyl with the serato soundcard, my left deck stops accepting the timecode vinyl. even clicking play on the screen does nothing

geposted Fri 27 Feb 09 @ 7:11 pm
Nah I'm not using the serato box I'm actually using the M-Audio Quattro haha old school stuff. Try messing around with the preferences in your sound options. Are you using mac or pc?

geposted Fri 27 Feb 09 @ 11:00 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Need to select noisemap if using serato tcv. Not v4 or v5.

Check ur cable and also what stylus are u using? Are u using bootcamp in mac?

geposted Sat 28 Feb 09 @ 2:35 am
I selected noisemap initially and no i'm using mac os 10.5. I probably need new cartridges, I have one stock Stanton stylus that came with the t60 and the other is the Stanton 500v2.

geposted Sat 28 Feb 09 @ 3:24 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)